Rate the Song: Mofo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mofo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My favorite thing on my workout playlist is the Pop Muzik/Mofo combo. Man, that pumps me up like nobody's business.

BAD-ASS.

Number of times this song has kicked my ass: a whole bunch of times

9 for the studio version, 10 live.

Pop Muzik was on the first rock album I ever got: K-Tel's Rock 80, which I got when I was 7. So the song always held a place in my heart.

I was over the moon when U2 paraded it around in all its glory.

FUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK YEAHH!!!!! :drool::drool::drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrb5EpMbvEw

Thanks for reminding me I need to listen to this performance. Best live version ever.

cheers for that! i've never seen that before, and, come to think of it, i don't think i've ever actually seen the Popmart dvd before either :reject:

the tour just completely passed me by at the time... life was kind of elsewhere lol!!!

funny though that Pop is up there with my fave albums still...

One of the best songs on Pop. Sick bass, great lyrics, great riff. And easily one of my favorite tour openers, with the Pop Muzik combo. Energetic.

Bono doesn't have to look for the father of his two little girls, anymore. 10.

haha i love that this has got fourteen 10 ratings at the time of writing. One of my all time favourites and in my opinion one of their ver very best. :up: all we need now is for them to revive that song live, changing nothing and all will be forgiven.

Another good one from the album. The killer bass and drums make this song all the way around. 9.

I recommend listening to the (Phunk Phorce Mix)

I've always wished he would have had the balls to actually say "motherfuckin rock and roll" on the official studio version. Oh, well. Still an enormous tune in the band's catalogue, and I love it very much.

"Lookin for a sound that's gonna drown out the world
Lookin for the father of my two little girls"

:heart:

:lol: you know, i'd thought about asking you if you wanted me to go in for these and alter the results when people have asked to have votes changed, but i never got around to it. but hey, i can edit them if you want me to! :)

Haha, no, I'm fine doing it this way. It's probably less confusing for me this way anyway. Thanks for the offer though. :)

This one had my foot tapping and got stuck in my head--in a good way. It's not something I'd go off to see live but at any rate it's a highly enjoyable track.

Studio-version is shit, live-version is the shit. This song on PopMart Leeds :drool:. Amazing. 8.

Back
Top Bottom