Pics of new studio IN DUBLIN AIRPORT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uwwedoogie

Rock n' Roll Doggie
when arriving or departing to/from Dublin airport you'll go across the big long flat elevator thingy (people who've been there will know what I'm talking about) and along the wall are pictures of Dublin and two of them show a tall thin building saying "2007: the docklands will host a 60-metre high building for U2's new studios"

!!

dublin1.jpg

dublin2.jpg

dublin3.jpg

Wow, I really like the way the new studio's looking. Hopefully I'll be able to see it in real life one day.

I really like that concept. It's not over-the-top, but it's still distinctive. It'll be nice to see it once it's done.

I think just the top floor(s) of the tower...

I think!

:reject:

By the way, thanks for the designs Headache... I had not seen them! :wink:

Last edited:
I don't understand why U2 wants to make their studio on a public place. There will be people there all the time. Won't that be annoying when they arrive and leave? I think Larry will eventually go crazy and hurt someone! :angry:

Well, I dont think they had much of a choice did they? Not unless they wanted to pay for it completely out of their pocket... Not terribly well read on this subject, so I am just guessing here...

I would assume they would have a private car park access, and elevator access.. I am thinking this will make them less accessible and visible to people than HQ and not the opposite :sad:

Well let's see, if they are building a studio I guess that means they'll keep recording...no more breakup rumors now!!

wow - looks more like an office block, but whatever!

quite a difference from HQ. it's a shame in a way. I always thought HQ had a very down to earth feel about it.

I hope they're in the sphere at the top! It reminds me of a certain Lemon.

Last edited:
Iskra said:
Well let's see, if they are building a studio I guess that means they'll keep recording...no more breakup rumors now!!

What break-up rumors?

Back
Top Bottom