Non-Single Survivor: Rattle And Hum - Round Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Hawkmoon 269

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • Heartland

Votes: 28 42.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Don't worry, Adam's going to sing the falsetto! :happy:

Is what I'm hearing true?

Edge playing an extended version of Bullet The Blue Sky on a flute?

Edge playing Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me on a harp?

Larry and Adam taking turns with the operatic verses of Miss Sarajevo?

Bono trying trying to play the guitar solo in Please, but getting so frustrated and angry that he throws the guitar across the stage and exits said stage in a huff and a puff screaming 'fuck it all!'?

KhanadaRhodes said:

here:
wtf.gif
Dance Bush Dance!

I should defend the guy I voted for (ya, so what! 51% did too) but I can laugh at my leader if I want. :wink:

Still. -clicks around the Increase area- :hyper:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:heart: uhf :heart:

and i once reenacted that scene in public as well :uhoh:

oh khan, what WON'T you do to publicly embarrass yourself?

Public Humiliation=Outstanding!

I would love to be one of those Little Ceasar sign spinners outside their pizza places. :hyper: I'd get into it too! flips and twirls. Oh i'd be the best in the landdddd

catlhere said:
Public Humiliation=Outstanding!

I would love to be one of those Little Ceasar sign spinners outside their pizza places. :hyper: I'd get into it too! flips and twirls. Oh i'd be the best in the landdddd
i make fun of this dude from rockstar: inxs all the time too. marty, the finalist. the guy's so emo, and i'll be in restaurants and i'll grab a knife and pretend to slash my wrists while (sometimes rather loudly) singing his stupid song.

i wonder if anyone looks at me funny, i'm too wrapped up in making a fool of myself to pay attention :happy:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i make fun of this dude from rockstar: inxs all the time too. marty, the finalist. the guy's so emo, and i'll be in restaurants and i'll grab a knife and pretend to slash my wrists while (sometimes rather loudly) singing his stupid song.

i wonder if anyone looks at me funny, i'm too wrapped up in making a fool of myself to pay attention :happy:

It ain't prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
When men wear eyelinerrrrrrrrrrrrrr
it ain't pretty.

namkcuR said:

Is what I'm hearing true?

Edge playing an extended version of Bullet The Blue Sky on a flute?

Edge playing Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me on a harp?

Larry and Adam taking turns with the operatic verses of Miss Sarajevo?

Bono trying trying to play the guitar solo in Please, but getting so frustrated and angry that he throws the guitar across the stage and exits said stage in a huff and a puff screaming 'fuck it all!'?

Not only is that completely true, but Edge is also quite seriously considering having a swimming pool built into the stage so that when he plays Walk To The Water on a tambourine, he can shove Bono into the pool. Edge will then segue into J. Swallow, leap into the pool, and do an underwater duet with Bono.

catlhere said:
Any good TV on tonight? keep in mind that it is 1030 here. :hmm:

If you lived here, M*A*S*H would be on in about half an hour. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom