Non-Single Survivor: Rattle And Hum - Round Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Hawkmoon 269

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • Heartland

Votes: 28 42.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Larry just sung Mofo while Adam played a violin. That's all that's been played so far. Right now, Bono's assembling a Lego guitar.
waaaaaaait!!! now they're playing theme from the swan/ito okashi/fourth of july!!!! death metal style!

KhanadaRhodes said:

waaaaaaait!!! now they're playing theme from the swan/ito okashi/fourth of july!!!! death metal style!

OH MAN!!!! :rockon:

I heard Edge has been practicing a punk version of Promenade on a bugle too. :drool:

Santa is on stage right now. He's got his cel phone out and is signing up for the one campaign after being given "the look" by Bano.

Axver said:

Larry just sung Mofo while Adam played a violin. That's all that's been played so far. Right now, Bono's assembling a Lego guitar.

Bono, really? Seems like the assembly of lego instruments would be more up Edge's ally :wink:

namkcuR said:

Bono, really? Seems like the assembly of lego instruments would be more up Edge's ally :wink:

Bono kept butting in trying to tell Edge how to do it so he just yelled "do it yourself!" and walked away.

At the moment, Edge is apparently selecting which tuba he wants to use to play The Fly.

Axver said:
I heard Edge has been practicing a punk version of Promenade on a bugle too. :drool:
:heart:

i heard they're still not going to play mofo though :(

edge said bono found the lyrics to be too difficult to remember even though he got them tattooed on his arse. they'd soundchecked him pulling down his pants, mooning the audience, and holding out out the mic for everyone to sing the end bit (the soothe me mother...part) but he still couldn't remember when to pull down his pants or which way to face :(

KhanadaRhodes said:

:heart:

i heard they're still not going to play mofo though :(

edge said bono found the lyrics to be too difficult to remember even though he got them tattooed on his arse. they'd soundchecked him pulling down his pants, mooning the audience, and holding out out the mic for everyone to sing the end bit (the soothe me mother...part) but he still couldn't remember when to pull down his pants or which way to face :(

:lmao:

Larry doesn't take kindly to being mooned.

Axver said:

Bono kept butting in trying to tell Edge how to do it so he just yelled "do it yourself!" and walked away.

At the moment, Edge is apparently selecting which tuba he wants to use to play The Fly.

But...but...if Edge is going to play The Fly with a tuba, he won't be able to sing his part of the chorus...oh no...don't tell me Larry is going to attempt to sing Edge's falsetto in the chorus...

namkcuR said:

But...but...if Edge is going to play The Fly with a tuba, he won't be able to sing his part of the chorus...oh no...don't tell me Larry is going to attempt to sing Edge's falsetto in the chorus...

Don't worry, Adam's going to sing the falsetto! :happy:

Axver said:
:lmao:

Larry doesn't take kindly to being mooned.
poor bono still has a black eye :(

(p.s. peeps: the story we've all heard about that scar on bono's chin? and the broken arm he had during the filming of rattle and hum? those were not "accidents.")

Axver said:
Why don't you give it a whirl?
it's all stuff and nonsense, but sure.

catlhere said:
HOLY MOLY i'm at 1600 posts. WOW™ it sure goes up fast. I never even notice. 2000 here i come! :hyper:
:applaud:

to celebrate this momentous occasion, here's a dancing pickle:
pyckleb.gif

KhanadaRhodes said:

poor bono still has a black eye :(

(p.s. peeps: the story we've all heard about that scar on bono's chin? and the broken arm he had during the filming of rattle and hum? those were not "accidents.")

:lol:

it's all stuff and nonsense, but sure.

Saying that means that I SEE RED! :mad:

oh good lord ninnie knees up (hehe, the spelling changes on every album it's on!) IS terrible!!!

the song's like "NINNIE!!!!" and then this horrible synth that reminds me of kenny loggins' dangerzone (theme from top gun, guys)

I haaaaaaaate that "NINNIE!!!!"

Whatever was Neil smoking? :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom