Non-Single Survivor: Rattle And Hum - Round Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Hawkmoon 269

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • Heartland

Votes: 28 42.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_212 said:
I feel kinda dumb, but what exactly is a set list party ??? :reject:

Here's a quick history!

On the 28th of March this year, the setlist from the first Vertigo Tour concert was posted live online and we had a big thread discussing this. I was one of the main participants and thoroughly enjoyed my nerdy self.

I was one of the main instigators in having a setlist watch for the next show, and then the subsequent shows. At some point, I termed this a "[Concert City's Name] Setlist Watch And Thread Party". I later dropped the 'thread' from the name and it came to be known simply as a setlist party. We had one for every concert this tour, typically with the set posted live, and during the third leg, we had quite a number of shows streamed live via mobile phone.

KhanadaRhodes said:
dave chapelle? :tsk:

bootpic87.jpg

Happy? :tsk:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:wave: sup, dr. dre?

Don't take the 'was' out of 'wassup'. :sad:

LMP, if you want to make a set with me on AIM, chuck me your screen name and I'll drop you a line (I don't post my screen name publicly).

Axver said:

Don't take the 'was' out of 'wassup'. :sad:

LMP, if you want to make a set with me on AIM, chuck me your screen name and I'll drop you a line (I don't post my screen name publicly).

that's cool

IM me at Islagia, I can't do it now though because my AIM is down, so whenever we run into each other I guess

aha
I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You might want to find a safehouse or something...you're probably wanted for murder.

LemonMacPhisto said:

that's cool

IM me at Islagia, I can't do it now though because my AIM is down, so whenever we run into each other I guess

Ah, alright. As long as we get a set made in time, I suppose!

Worst comes to the worst, we can use e-mail. I'm amakaxver[at]gmail.com.

What time do we want our party? Do we want it as late as a normal show, or shall we start it a bit earlier?

KhanadaRhodes said:

:drool: john taylor is all :combust: in that pic.

i will though. his screen name is ILuVBoNoShAiRpLuGzZz69
OOOOOOOOO. You're welcome. :love:

And I think its. xXBanoHavMyBabyOn1TreeHilXx

Axver said:

Ah, alright. As long as we get a set made in time, I suppose!

Worst comes to the worst, we can use e-mail. I'm amakaxver[at]gmail.com.

What time do we want our party? Do we want it as late as a normal show, or shall we start it a bit earlier?

believe me, I'm online a lot so I doubt it will be a problem

I think it should be a bit earlier, since the parties go on for a long time anyways

bono_212 said:
so where is this party and when is it?

They'd be over on the General Tour Discussion.

For our Christmas/New Year party with the custom set, I'd like to propose that we commence the party at 7pm US eastern time, 26 December. How does that sound, folks?

KhanadaRhodes said:

:sexywink:

:giggle: so what's yours? like for real :D
i like to keep a list so i can stalk - i mean TALK - to peeps from here :wink:

DON'T GIVE IT TO HER!!!!

She'll track you down. Why, just yesterday, she said "hi" to me. HI. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE TRAUMA CAUSED BY STALKING LIKE THAT?! :sad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

waaaaait, waaaaaait. you told me it was HeRmiTmCdErMiTt129 - is that why i never see you online? :sad:

I blocked you, StRiPpDdOwNdAv1dSlYvA1NLuVeR69! :evil:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:sexywink:

:giggle: so what's yours? like for real :D
i like to keep a list so i can stalk - i mean TALK - to peeps from here :wink:

*';.Alex=Outstanding.;'*@aol.com :wink:

JK. I don't have a SN of my own (loser, i know). I just go on any of my family's that I know the password to. You can IM me at one called Chalupa4lkrs@aol.com (email/IM's etc) That's the one i'm usually on.

And I think the party should be when most people are available obviously. If it's after Christmas, then the night is probably best. Because it will be when you're awake Ax.

Axver said:

They'd be over on the General Tour Discussion.

For our Christmas/New Year party with the custom set, I'd like to propose that we commence the party at 7pm US eastern time, 26 December. How does that sound, folks?

wouldn't that be the 16th anniversary of that performance of One Tree Hill?:drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:

wouldn't that be the 16th anniversary of that performance of One Tree Hill?:drool:

YES! :drool:

Have a guess what will be on the stream. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom