My U2 moral support mix tape project.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2dork

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'm trying to make a personalized U2 disk to throw on when I need a bit of moral support. I'm sure there are others who have done this already. I don't want it to be too long, maybe 10-12 songs. I haven't had a lot of time to think too much about track order but this is my list so far:

*Sometimes
*Drowning Man
*Walk On
*Stuck in a Moment
*Somedays are Better Than Others
*If God Will Send His Angels
*Acrobat
*One
*Bad

Any suggestions?

Yup Walk On's my top - I played it this morning before my exam :D (Dunno if it helped, like.)

Stuck in a Moment's another one for me, I know people round here are weird about it but just listen to the lyrics, everything will get better, this time will pass. It's a brill song. Gonna appreciate it on my own.

I don't know why I didn't think of Beautiful Day.:huh:
I haven't even concidered any B-sides yet either.

And what's not supportive about Stuck in a Moment?

I said Stuck was supportive!

Do you know what's weird, even though it's not a 'supportive' song, Lady With the Spinning Head always gives me a lift. It's the music!

Sorry, I was refering to the :eyebrow: from COBL_04...

I've thougt of a couple more...
Always and Deep in the Heart. Now I have to figure out an order...

Ah right U2dork, sorry, lol! ;)

I love IALW, it's beautiful. But it makes me want to cry at the same time. :| I'm weird.

You could always put Peace on Earth on there, maybe When I Look at the World. That is, of course, if you don't care whether the songs are...dare I say...good... :p

^:lol:

I've always liked In a Little While, but ever since the whole Joey Ramone thing it's made me just a little sad. I'll be working on this tonight, since I have some spare time. Maybe I'll finish this and then do a super-happy-head-exploding-screams-of-estatic-joy disk as well...:hmm:

It's never affected me like that cause I didn't know anything about him, lol. Like, I knew about the connection with the song and Bono and stuff but, it just is quite sad on its own too.

Yeah a happy one is a good idea, lol!

Back
Top Bottom