MERGED--->Tenterhook + Tenterhook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princey

War Child
Tenterhook

"Tenterhook" was an early name for what song?

I remember reading the answer to this recently but i can't for the life of me remember where, or for that matter what the answer is. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

LOL. Nah, dont worry about it. Im not that much of a U2 trivia buff. Well some trivia I like but not that kinda stuff.

Thanks anyway. Goodluck finding the tenterhooks answer.

I've been working on this for 2 days now!!. on a very slow computer. I have to say after all this time I've never heard of this Tenterhook song. Still searching however. and just for the record, these questions are really hard.
I've gone through several magazines and google.:wink:
(I did know the answer to 7 of them however... for whatever that's worth.):eeklaugh: I just really want an iPod.:cool:

No, I'm not giving up any answers unless someone has one I don't. :eyebrow:

Last edited:
I had about half the answers off the top of my head, but found all the rest except the Tenterhook answer, it's driving me nuts! Gonna give it another day or two, then just guess. <g>

I'm stumped on tenterhook too... that and the dublin eatery they invested in... i have searched and searched... i spent 4 hours yesterday... yeesh

IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have ALL 19 other answers and will gladly give them ALL to anyone who can show me where to find the answer to Tenterhook!!!

I have searched the ENTIRE web as well as:

"HINT: if you use the various areas of @U2 News, you may find a lot of help! And you might also use sites like U2faqs.com and U2tours.com, too. Good luck!"

I know the people at @U2 aren't cruel so when m2 says "All the answers are out there if you're willing to devote some research time to it." I trust him!!

BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO LOOK ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!! SOMEONE!!! ANYONE!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

email me at wirexit269@yahoo.com if you can help!!!

I know 10 out of 20... and I'm also stuck on Tenterhook :)
but I won't send it, cos I'm too slow. And that Eatery question is really easy

bort269 said:
IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have ALL 19 other answers and will gladly give them ALL to anyone who can show me where to find the answer to Tenterhook!!!

Oh yeah, that's a good idea. Who's going to give you the only answer you need to make you the winner (since it seems that nobody else has gotten all 20)? What good would the other 19 do them then, since you'd get your answers in first?

And anyway, I don't know that one either. :banghead:

But hey, you still got over 3 weeks left to find that last one....

Last edited:
Hey!

Pretend you actually KNEW the answer to the Tenterhook question, but didn't want to spend 5 hours finding the other 19.

(that's how long it's taken me... to make sure I have EVERY answer 100% correct)

well... then it might be worth it!

You're right, that was a little harsh. Sorry, bort.

I guess if I actually knew the answer AND read this thread, I'd think that I had a pretty good shot at winning the damn thing if I spent some time to find the other 19 myself, rather than giving it to someone else to win.

But now that I think about it, if I DID know the answer, then I'd know them all (since I have the other 19). So, I probably would give the last one to you, so you could win the Strung Out On U2 second prize. :)

Alas, I don't, so I took a guess days ago. I figure if nobody gets all 20, at least I have a shot at being one of the first with 19.

But I was serious when I said you've got more than 3 weeks left, so keep looking!

oh I will!

I trust Matt McGee when he says:

"All the answers are out there"

I just hope I don't have to freeze a frame on a DVD to find it!

bort269 said:
I just hope I don't have to freeze a frame on a DVD to find it!
:hmm:

Too late for me though; I already submitted my answers but I obviously don't have as many right as some of you.

Good luck to everyone. :up:

well ive already submitted mine but for the sake of my sanity i hope that when the competition is over they post the answers up on the website:huh:

* bump *

Anybody find it yet? I'm not asking what it is, just want to know if I should keep my hopes up for the next two weeks.... :hmm:

hibricc said:
* bump *

Anybody find it yet? I'm not asking what it is, just want to know if I should keep my hopes up for the next two weeks.... :hmm:

It's definitely out there. I found it a few days ago. Keep looking.

Back
Top Bottom