MERGED --> I think I have Mercy!!!!! + Mercy, the b side w/ Achtung Bab + Mercy!?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2SJ said:
It took me an hour and a half for it to go to my friend on email, cuz my computer sucks. I am having him send it to the emails on here so far. GibsonGirl whats your email?

:hyper:

I'm loving you!! you rock!

Ah, I'm not too worried about papers and tests and whatnot. It' s 11:30 here, I don't have class tomorrow til around 11, so I've got all da time in the world

one4u2 said:
3 pages and no link yet!!! We are insane lol!

you have no idea

i have blue crack open in one browser, gmail open in another, and i'm refreshing one, the second it's done switching to the other, refreshing it, switching it back, refreshing...

help me

Man. I've got three papers and a speech due in a week's time and I keep coming here!! I come here for one minute just to check on any developments and the one thing that could keep me here tonight happens

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

GAAAAAHHH!!! U2 is EVIL!:mad: :drool:

OK guys, my friend spanisheyes is working on getting a link to it on yousentit.com so.....its coming!!! Promise! Just takes a little time!:hyper:
Ive been working on this since yesterday trying to get it to him... to bring it to you!!!!! WHOOHOOO! You are gonna love this song guys!! And the girls are gonna just :combust::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom