MERGED--> Bono and Edge at Clinton Library Event Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Check out C-Span 2. They're showing music from a Mexican boys' band without talking over it. Maybe they won't talk over B & E either.

Totally boring!!! And if you're on MSNBC or FOXNews, forget about it. Chris Matthews and the FOX correspondant won't shut up so it may end up being background music. Although, it might be interesting to hear their comentary on the boys as they play. (yeah right!)

Paul Vox said:
ahh yes...split screen means a smaller B & E:huh:

...anyone going to capture this?

i would if i could, but i lack the technical expertise to figure out how to do this. :huh:

where's gorman when you need him? :wink:

dandy said:

i would if i could, but i lack the technical expertise to figure out how to do this. :huh:

where's gorman when you need him? :wink:

Wow, gotta love the timing there :)

I don't have a way to capture the video, but I will capture the audio. I'm sure this'll be on many news sites though, so I'm not too worried.

Last edited:
Just got the stream to work for me here in my cubicle :wink: :hyper:
And just called a friend who is trying to tape it for me :D

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
My friend said the tape didnt work..... if anyone has a video copy to send me, I would be so grateful, maybe we could make a trade or something....email me if anyone can help me! U2SJ@hotmail.com

Or do we really think we will see it repeated on tv???

Rain, SBS, HTBA

I swear, I haven't heard Bono sound so good in a VERY long time. I don't know how it sounded over the stream, but he was UNBELIEVABLE. I am absolutely floored. It was obvious that they hadn't played those songs in a while, but it was awesome, and what a great and unexpected setlist. Wow...

Back
Top Bottom