Making of Vertigo video (AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!!)!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

staden

The Fly
mms://Music.netshow.ninemsn.com.au/music/video/2004/u2_hi.wmv

Enjoy peoples. I haven't watched it yet as I had to post it here for everyone to enjoy as soon as possible.

Well I'm off to watch it now!!!

Could anybody put that clip in the web?
perhaps on yousendit?

that would be great, fantastic, ...

thank you

WI-11449 - a very elegant post. I totally agree with your sentiment, indeed...someone please do a yoursendit in MPEG format. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!Thank you!

OK need help.

I have slow internet speed so streaming is pathertic.

Tried asf recorder but it couldn't save it!?!?

Net transport web site is down!

Can anybody who has this please you send it?

:wink:

Ok I did it.

1. Download net transport from their web site (google search) Xi software I think.

2. Use it to download from the stream URL which is in the first post.

3. This takes about 50 minutes for me (slow) and then you have the complete 61MB file on your HD!:wink:

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. I had Net Transport and it worked beautifully. I really wanted to see this stupid show, all 16 minutes.

Luckily with cable it took about 5 minutes to download.

Anyone notice Adam acting as if he's falling in the background when Bono lands on his knees!!

Funny!!

artdirector said:
NOT ON PC. Please help a MAC user.

Apparently you can save any video stream to your hard drive using the newest version of VLC (h**p://www.videolan.org/vlc/), according to this article anyway (h**p://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=2004110413302786).

Cheers

I love how Bono says (I'm paraphrasing here) he doesn't know of any song from HTDAAB to leave out on the tour, so they may have to mix them up from show to show!

Back
Top Bottom