Johua tree/Desert Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe I would like it if I could actually see anything. The video quality is so shockingly bad that there's not much to see. Do you have a better version?

Another advice: avoid repetition. Some of the video fragments are in the clip for maybe 3, 4 times (like the intro, the fragments in the desert, the notebook). That's too much. People don't like to see a particular shot more than once, twice at the very most.

I hope this helps a bit for future videos.

Ok, lemontree, good effort. The panning desert shots are very U2 and the journal-shots idea was pretty cool. But I do have to agree with WalkOn that the video quality is exceedingly poor and it is very hard to make out specifics or details.

One more thing, did you find "THE" actual joshua tree that was used on the album cover? I read a quote from Anton once saying that they kept the location of the actual tree very secret because they didn't want fans to disturb the tree or destroy it with heavy "fan" traffic. So did you find "THE" joshua tree?

the actual joshua tree that was photographed with the band has fallen. but people still go to it and usually leave rocks in the formation of U2's band name and things like that.

this video really made me want to go there..
martha would you help me out too, even though i'm not a premium? via email please? ;]
inocntgrl012@yahoo.com <3 thanks.
just basically the roads to take, how far, etc etc what to look out for and such and such. i'd love to hear about your adventure too! =)

martha said:

:mad:

:kiss: Be patient.

I guess I've waited almost . . . OMG . . . OH MY GOD . . . next March will be 20 years!!!! 20 F$@& NG YEARS!!! OMG! I can't believe that! My favorite album of all time is going to be 20 f&#^ng years old!

IN FIVE MONTHS!!!! OH MY GOD!

Jesus, I'm old!

I was 12 when Joshua Tree came out??? Oh my God, I was only 12. I was a frickin' BABY!!!

Ok, I was just going to write a cute, quick reply to Martha with :hug: . . .

. . . but now I'm freaking out. My favorite music of all time is going to be SO OLD!

Hmmm, I wonder if they'll release a 20th anniverssary edition????

WOW, I'M OLD!

Ummm, oh yeah, Martha . . . Martha, no worries. Whenever you can.

Thanks. :hug:

FitzChivalry said:

I guess I've waited almost . . . OMG . . . OH MY GOD . . . next March will be 20 years!!!! 20 F$@& NG YEARS!!! OMG! I can't believe that! My favorite album of all time is going to be 20 f&#^ng years old!

IN FIVE MONTHS!!!! OH MY GOD!

Jesus, I'm old!

I was 12 when Joshua Tree came out??? Oh my God, I was only 12. I was a frickin' BABY!!!

Ok, I was just going to write a cute, quick reply to Martha with :hug: . . .

. . . but now I'm freaking out. My favorite music of all time is going to be SO OLD!

Hmmm, I wonder if they'll release a 20th anniverssary edition????

WOW, I'M OLD!

Ummm, oh yeah, Martha . . . Martha, no worries. Whenever you can.

Thanks. :hug:

Maybe I'll tell you over lunch or something. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom