IT'S ALL ABOUT DRUMS: CHECK IT OUT LARRY LOVERS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spanisheyes

Forum Moderator, The Goal Is Soul
Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, and Berlin
I'm sure we have all noticed that we have certain unnamed individuals of the female persuasion that dig on Larry here in the forum. Also, I'm sure we have some guys and gals that dig on Larry just for his drumming alone...yeah, I'm sure of it. Anyways, here is a site I found for all you Larry lovers of either his looks, his drumming, or both! Enjoy!

Chris
http://www.thefly.net.nz/U2/drums/index.htm

------------------
"That's what's happening to U2 on tour in the United States at the moment - we're just a conduit for all this joy and hope and despair and it's all coming out - People say, 'Oh, Rock and Roll is great - just takes people's minds off of it' - No. That is not our job. Our job is to take people's minds through it." --Bono's take on the Elevation Tour since 9/11

Being the Larry fanatic that I am, I have seen that one-but I'm sure plenty of people haven't.

Thanks for posting it
smile.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

With the love nest you share with Larry, Gina, I'm sure you have more secrets and info than this guy has on his site.
wink.gif

Chris

------------------
"That's what's happening to U2 on tour in the United States at the moment - we're just a conduit for all this joy and hope and despair and it's all coming out - People say, 'Oh, Rock and Roll is great - just takes people's minds off of it' - No. That is not our job. Our job is to take people's minds through it." --Bono's take on the Elevation Tour since 9/11

Originally posted by spanisheyes:
With the love nest you share with Larry, Gina, I'm sure you have more secrets and info than this guy has on his site.
wink.gif

OH NO-you found me out
frown.gif
wink.gif

But I will NEVER TELL
biggrin.gif

I love having such secrets.

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Cool Site!

------------------
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life.
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky
but why, why, why can't it be, oh, can't it be mine?

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

NICE!

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

Peace George

Back
Top Bottom