I'm not your baby....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iacrobat

War Child
I am listening to this song right now and I love it. It transports me somewhere, where I don't know. I find I can escape into it.

Does anyone else love this song?

Last edited:
iacrobat said:
I am listening to this song right now and I love it. It transports me somewhere, where I don't know. I find I can escape into it.

Does anyone else love this song?

Yes. I just was listening to it the other day. Who sings this with Bono? I have the copy of the Bono solo projects and I don't know who or where this song was from.

bono and sinead o'connor, two of ireland's finest voices. i love 'i'm not your baby'--love the beat, the fuzzy droning guitar, and especially the lyrics.

the song is from the soundtrack for 'the end of violence' (wim wenders movie).

Yeah, I love that song too. I love when U2 make songs that have that kinda dirty vibe. Very cool indeed.

I still think that is the best song U2 released in 1997. Yes, it's better than Mofo, Please or even Gone! :ohmy:

*has never noticed the profanity :scratch:*

BonoFox1 said:
If you mean I'm not your baby (Bono with Sinade O'Conner)..I'ts a great song! very different if it was not for the profanity (one word really) It could have gotten air-play

*think I spelled Sinade name wrong:huh:

Not sure if "prick" is one of the FCC words or not, but regardless, I've seen worse edited for radio. I think it's an amazing song but I don't think radio would have liked it.

Back
Top Bottom