I want to hear SAD U2 stories, anybody have one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2 Lulu

The Fly
that other place, I know I'm not a hopeless case~
I'm so terrible I know, but I am just burnt with jealousy and green with envy hearing about everyone playing on stage with the band, getting autographs, etc. Nothing like that ever happens to me and I am miserable! I want a thread where anyone else who may be disappointed to can vent and maybe even whine a little together, like a support group. So if you have a boring, unhappy, depressing, or negative experience you'd like to share, about tickets or a concert or anything concerning you and the band, don't be afraid to speak up. Misery loves company, and this ticketless girl who has never met the band feels like singing the blues with someone.

------------------
***Just a U2 lovin' girl!***

Originally posted by U2 Lulu:
I want a thread where anyone else who may be disappointed to can vent and maybe even whine a little together
one thread?
go to "Now departing from gate U2"
that whole forum is dedicated to whining about U2

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Salome:
one thread?
go to "Now departing from gate U2"
that whole forum is dedicated to whining about U2

LOL So true!! I was just there! Complain complain complain!! *shakes head*

Well, some of those stories are a bit
frown.gif
cause you wish it was you and all but.... just keep dreamin' that it will be you one day! LOL I got to touch Bono back in April during the concrt.... it was for a few miserable seconds but I still live off that moment! I'm sure one day you will have an Edge/Adam/Larry or Bono momento!
smile.gif

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom