I Cant Believe It!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

firstlove

The Fly
ok, so my high school won a stupid free concert from this band called Avion (Seven days without you, ect.) and I had this weird feeling the day of the concert, like something big was happening.
Well, the concert is about to happen, and we're moved into the gym, and I think to myself that this wont be worth it, unless they play some U2. so, the concert goes on, and because of the fact that school principals are stupid, we couldnt stand up and enjoy ourselves. then, in the middle of a song that sounds oddly familiar, the lead singer quiets down the band and has this contest to see which side of the audience is louder. then, he starts the band up again, THEN

he sings "my hands our tied"
I think, *what the hell is going on???*
"my body bruised, she got me with"
I FLIP OUT, I start screaming at the top of my voice and jumping up and down. I kinda lost reality at this point and forgot what was going on. my friends say that then I started telling random people around me "their PLAYING U2, THEIR PLAYING U2" so, there it is, my story.
*by the way, i got their autographs (avion's) and according to them, U2's their favorite band*

Back
Top Bottom