Hamilton Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KevM

The Fly
My photos from the Hamilton show are online
http://photos.u2.wox.org/

Enjoy

kevM - U2 AutoVoter
------------
icon18.gif
icon19.gif
icon17.gif
icon20.gif

[This message has been edited by KevM (edited 10-14-2001).]

[This message has been edited by KevM (edited 10-15-2001).]

awesome pics. all the stupid 1 hr photo places here are broken, have to wait til tomorrow to get mine (as crappy as they will be)...

still totally high from the show... started crying in the car on the way home when one came on...haha
smile.gif

anyone have any pics of bono hugging the US flag??? as an american seeing a show in canada, i thought it was a beautiful gesture.

must try to calm down, i have a paper to write, due tomorrow
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

Those pics are the fist concert photos I have taken using my digital camera (thats how I got them up so fast) unfortunatly using it is a bit more complicated than the simple disposible cameras that i used for the toronto shows and its old so its a bit slow. Next time (if there is a next time) I don't think I'll bother and focus more on just enjoying the show instead of taking pictures.

People get ready was definatly one the hightlights of the show for me.
smile.gif

My brother (SkeeK) also took some photos with a disposible camera ... I might put them up some time, but I will have to scan them and I have 3 exams and 3 assigments due next week
frown.gif

kevM - U2 AutoVoter
------------
icon18.gif
icon19.gif
icon17.gif
icon20.gif

I cant seem to see them cuz I get that could not connect to server error things... but since I was right beside you I dotn really need to, I already know what your pics are of!

Who else took pics? Id be interested in seeing the show from a different perspective! ie tip of the heart, or back of the floor or up in the reserveds!

Awesome work Kevin!

My photos will be done in 30 minutes, so I'll try to post some.
smile.gif

Great pics! Thanks for sharing!!

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight..."

KevM and anitram, Great pictures from both! thanks for sharing them with us!
biggrin.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Wow Martina! Those pictures are really great! I look forward to seeing more!

Thanks, Kev!

I considered taking my digital camera in with me, but I decided I'd rather not have mess around with it and just enjoy the show. For the Philadelphia show (my last of this tour), I will take it and document everything I can (stage setup, GA line, etc).

In the meantime, if any of the pictures I took with the disposable turn out I'll post them somewhere. We found the PERFECT place to stand on the floor if you're short and worried about pushing/shoving (both issues with my fiancee), and our sightlines would have been absolutely amazing for my digital camera. (Bono stood right in front of us during the "alternate lyrics" part of New York.) Oh well, at least I got to shake Paul McGuiness' hand!

Ron

Originally posted by KevM:
My brother (SkeeK) also took some photos with a disposible camera...
eek.gif
eek.gif

I might put them up some time, but I will have to scan them and I have 3 exams and 3 assigments due next week
frown.gif

Good luck on your exams!
smile.gif

Nice pictures!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally posted by bonovista:
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!

Kev, you and Skeek are brothers????????????????????????????? Cool!!!

Great pics to all of you!!!!

Zounds! the secret's out!

oh and btw, you won't be saying great pics to me when you see mine! but i can make due with kev's

I, like SkeeK,also took pictures with a disposable camera. A couple turned out pretty good, but since I have no way of scanning them, I cant post them
frown.gif

------------------
"...and a thousand slimy things did crawl upon the slimy sea..."

hey brian.. bring them to school tomorrow and i'll scan 'em for ya!

Back
Top Bottom