Favourite U2 song while making...........love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let's not forget the one U2 song you DONT want to have played...

Is That All?

Joshua_Tree_Hugger said:
And now... favorite songs for SELF love making???

how bout Even Better Than The Real Thing

"Zooropa" start to finish. "Lemon" into "Stay" is particularly hot!

That album was made to promote great sex.

BonosBaby12 said:
You know thinking of Bono during love making would really heat things up. Sure a few guys would never know what the hell hit them then! hehe,:wink:

There is no way i'm gonna be thinking about Bono whilst having sex. Bono's syrup slipping off his head while in the throes of passion don't do it for me!:eyebrow:

y'know, i thank Bono for showing me what true sexuality is like...i've used that up-thrust he does in the Mysterious Ways video. Basically i just imitate him. :huh:

^:lmao:

WOWY but thats obvious..

Even Better than the Real Thing:combust: the whispering..:drool: its all about the whispering:drool:

:hmm: basically the whole Achtung Baby Album....most of the songs are dead sexy:drool: :combust:

Some of Passengers

BonosBaby12 said:
You know thinking of Bono during love making would really heat things up. Sure a few guys would never know what the hell hit them then! hehe,:wink:

I think about Adam whilst having sex...My man does not know that is way I am such a tiger:shh:

Carmelu2fan said:

I think about Adam whilst having sex...My man does not know that is way I am such a tiger:shh:

See? These guys just heat it all up for our men! :giggle: . Knew there was a really strong reason why I was so loving after my concerts :wink: Oh and Bono's thrusting during MW,someone help me! :combust:

BonosBaby12 said:

Oh and Bono's thrusting during MW,someone help me! :combust:

1.gif

oh.my.god:combust:

1.gif

After hearing the Triple Peaks Remix of "Can't Help Falling In Love With You" Im going to have to go with that one. Would have to put it on repeat,hehe. And of course WOWY! That song just get's ya big time!lol. U2 should feel proud that we are able to come up with so many of their songs to make love to! lol. Wonder if any of the guys actually play their own music during their "moment",:hmm:,lol.

Back
Top Bottom