dvd, vcd u2 site!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rest is for my time

Hm.....usually charging extra just for yourself is frowned upon in trading communities. If you can't trade, it might be better to find someone that can do a normal B&P and not charge you extra for time and having the CD made b/c the person can't do it himself. I would not buy anything, but it sounds this guy won't be stingy on quality of trades. :shrug:

i was going to buy off this guy about 2 years ago when i was new to trading, i was going to buy Johanseberg 98 & Anahiem 01 dvd, which would cost me $70....so i backed out

i would never buy a bootleg, unless it was very rare...and i wouldnt pay the cost that this guy is aksing for

The guys name is Andraz and he's from slovenia and the dvd's are excellent !! I have bought about 6 or 7 over the last two years and all are exceptional quality!! These traders dont realise that some people dont have the equipment/time/money/know-how to make/trade their own dvd's so I just stick to buying them from him and other people on ebay!! Approach them via email and they will do you a good deal!! any questions give me a shout paul.walshe@permanenttsb.ie

U2LIVECD said:
The guys name is Andraz and he's from slovenia and the dvd's are excellent !! I have bought about 6 or 7 over the last two years and all are exceptional quality!! These traders dont realise that some people dont have the equipment/time/money/know-how to make/trade their own dvd's so I just stick to buying them from him and other people on ebay!! Approach them via email and they will do you a good deal!! any questions give me a shout paul.walshe@permanenttsb.ie

You're nuts. These guys take others work that they DIDN'T want sold and rip off others. $30 bucks on the average for a $1.00 blank DVDr? That is no fan, that is someone ripping off others.

Plus he says he has a 2 cam version of Irving Plaza. Is there a true 2 cam version out there? Or just the one with 2 cams during IWF? That's misleading.

U2LIVECD said:
These traders dont realise that some people dont have the equipment/time/money/know-how to make/trade their own dvd's

True, but some people DO and it's cheaper/better to trade with them. Either way it's the same stuff on the DVD, so why pay over $30 when there are plenty of traders out there that CAN make the DVDs at a normal B&P rate?

Back
Top Bottom