disappointed that U2 didn't attend Live Earth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:
My plan against Unicron is simple.

First, every person I dislike is launched into space as an appetizer (Bon Jovi, my ex-girlfriend, Nicole Ritchie, among others...)

Then, Stephen A. Smith is prepped in a large sound laboratory along with Samuel L. Jackson, Animal from the Muppets, and Roger Daltrey. There, they will scream as loud as possible, repelling Unicron for at least 1000 years.

That, my friends, is how I will defeat Unicron.

That takes care of that. Sicy, lock it up.

LemonMacPhisto said:
My plan against Unicron is simple.

First, every person I dislike is launched into space as an appetizer (Bon Jovi, my ex-girlfriend, Nicole Ritchie, among others...)

Then, Stephen A. Smith is prepped in a large sound laboratory along with Samuel L. Jackson, Animal from the Muppets, and Roger Daltrey. There, they will scream as loud as possible, repelling Unicron for at least 1000 years.

That, my friends, is how I will defeat Unicron.

I know you're a guy and all, but marry me. Please.

Brilliance. Post of the year? I THINK SO!

~A.j.~

Thank you.

You'll have to go through my agent, Carl Weathers, for any marriage proposals.

I don't think Stephen A. needs the support of any other voices, but you did forget Dick Vitale.

"How dare Dick Vitale approach my volume..."

I did forget Dickie V, but does anyone ever know where he is?

I always see him in some room on ESPN, he's become their version of Andy Rooney.

No spoken words said:
My ex-boss told Clayton, on the phone, with me in the office "You don't have a face for TV, John". Fantastic.

:lmao: My mom said he looked like a leprechaun.

No spoken words said:

He just happens to charge $1,100 for acting lessons, too.

Baby, we got a stew goin'!

To a newbie from an oldbie:

dr. zooeuss said:

Hell, I'm not even a paid member and don't have an avatar, why should I expect anyone here to take me seriously?! ;)

This won't be the problem. A thin skin, a lack of humor, and posting in the wrong sub-forum will get you in more trouble.

Lighten up, get to know the people and the forums and take it slow. It'll work for you.

martha said:
To a newbie from an oldbie:

This won't be the problem. A thin skin, a lack of humor, and posting in the wrong sub-forum will get you in more trouble.

Lighten up, get to know the people and the forums and take it slow. It'll work for you.

pretty much if you aren't liberal and don't support your arguments you do not get much time of day here. But, it is fun to argue about the problems of the world that we live in today. Although it's also fun to be happy as well.

I am not mad, they would not have fit in anyway. They were way above most of the artists there.

This thread is still going on? Well, it only shows how bored we all are here – with no 'real' news coming out of the U2 camp. Again: There are some people who liked the event (and missed U2). And there are some people (myself included), who think this 'Live Earth' event was misleading, hypcrite and leavin a bad taste in the mouth. That's all, still.

This thread's dropped from 5 to 4 stars?

Oh no... Unicron's gonna be pissed.

:grumpy:

I've been warning you buddy... there's a big difference between Unicron and the u2nicorns.

and it's not fu2nny.

Of course, had they played, we'd be getting posts like:

"Not another speech during One/Streets", or "Quit preaching, Bono!" (with a healthy dose of wisecracks at his appearance) or "Not another BD/Vertigo". Maybe even something along the lines of "Why aren't they in the studio? Album delay!"

struckpx said:

pretty much if you aren't liberal and don't support your arguments you do not get much time of day here.

if you don't support your arguments you don't have much of an argument. that applies to here, debate class, and the rest of your life.

and last unicorn, i think people wish they were unicorns like us.

kingofsorrow, this is for you, courtesy of the u2nicorns!
chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom