Did I Just Hear a New Version of Stuck on the Radio???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jezebel

War Child
Sorry if I'm hopelessly out of date,(been out of town for awhile) but I just heard an acoustic version of Stuck on the radio. What's up with that?

So good to hear U2 on every station, just about.

BTW, on KLOS (Los Angeles) playlist, Kite, of all songs, is #1! Plus Beautiful Day and Stuck are also on their top 20, with Peace on Earth also gettin a lot of airplay!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I don't know if they are exactly fucking up the mainstream, but - at least - they are showing the mainstream what good music should sound like

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 09-19-2001).]

what??? kite is #1 on a mainstream radio station?? how weird!

do you think they'll release it as a single?

This version of stuck will appear in the Walk On single as a B-side. Scheduled release is early November.

oh, sorry, Ally, the station that I heard Stuck on is a different station than KLOS.
KLOS is a big LA station that plays a combination of classic rock and current rock. Still, I didn't think Kite was getting ANY airplay anywhere.

thanks, voxson, for the info, now it sounds even stranger that I would hear this version on the radio!

yeah, jezebel, i didn't think that kite was getting played either! i've never heard it on a NYC station. but that's great news anyway- thanks for the update.
smile.gif

Hey, are you hearing that on Star or Kroq? I cant remembert which one ive heard it on...its a great acoustic version though.
KLOS has been playing Kite for awhile now, i requested it when Bono's dad died. I have to disagree that KLOS is very mainstream...I mean, it is, but less so than the other LA area stations. And when Jim Ladd takes over at 10pm...Lord Have Mercy!
cool.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 09-19-2001).]

sorry, guys, I need to explain myself a little better.

mm (my initials also!), you are right, KLOS is not mainstream. I meant that the station that I heard Stuck on twice today is very mainstream: Star 106.9, which broadcasts from Palm Springs.

Sorry for the confusion!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom