Creeds current tour second to no other arena tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
id LOVE to read more reviews of creed, their album (weathered, or even their earlier works) and of their live shows.

please post em here, if ya can thanks.

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes:
yeah, esp. since it belongs in lemonade stand. and i totally agree with what arun said. the guitar riff in my sacrifice is identical to the one in higher. why the fans haven't noticed this is beyond me.

Uhm, lol, actually they have. This is really sad, but my roomie had a die hard Creed fan over and we were watching TV when Creed came on.

Me: Ugh, I hate this band
Him: Why?
Me: Cause they've made 3 albums that sound exactly the same
Him: But that's the point,
Me: *utterly confused and disturbed look on my face*
Him: They are putting good rock and guitar back on the charts the lyrics have a message it should sound the same.
Me: *jaws on the floor, complete shock at what I just heard, unsure as to how to react*

Funniest part was that then he went on to bash the rappers for singing about the same thing (sex, booze, drugs, etc) over and over again later on. Go figure.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

first of all, creed does not suck. i have actually taken the time to listen to their new album and its entertaining. it has eleven tracks, but the good album actually starts in track 4. it has several good songs. i like one called hide. higher is a great song, with arms wide open sucks. it's no good. my sacrifice is a good song. they are very much the same because they have similar chords. and NO, the "my sacrifice" riff is NOT identical to highers riff. and if you ataully believe this u are musically retarded. they have a very good drummer ad an excellent guitarist. they know their crafts very well. but no, not as well as u2. how can u seriously say that edge shouldd improve and sound like tremonti???? you, my friend know nothing about guitar. he is not half the guitarist that edge is. for starters edge barely uses distortion and still pulls off a great rock effect. ythis loads his gutiar with distortion.
i hope ur not bored by now, but i will say this: creed is good, not half as good as u2, though.

------------------
" I can sing just like Bono, i can do that whole lemon falsetto exactly like him" -- me

"...u know how you can make people jealous by saying good stuff about you thats not even true?" - also me

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
id LOVE to read more reviews of creed, their album (weathered, or even their earlier works) and of their live shows.

Zoomerang...I am not a fan..but I am not here to tell you they suck...to each his own. Much respect to you.
biggrin.gif

Dont forget that Creed is the band playing tonight at the Olympics...so I felt it was my duty to tell you.
oxoxo
Autumn
Enjoy the show:O)
I'll be watching because I'm a music fan above anything else.
Cheers!!

My problem is with Creed can be summed up in 2 words: Scott Stapp. He's just plain annoying. He's decided that his thing is Eddie Vedder-meets-Jesus, and it doesn't work.

Mark Tremonti could be a really fantastic guitarist. He's got the skills. Has anybody heard the first 30 seconds of "My Sacrifice"? The whole ethereal, echo thing is great. It's different, it's beautiful. But then....oh yes....they go back to the "Creed" sound, and "My Sacrifice" suddenly sounds like every other trite, whiny song they've ever done.

Someday, Mark Tremonti will discover that it's okay to turn down the distortion and try some other effects pedals. That's the day that Creed will finally make real music.

-Mike

Edit: Typos

[This message has been edited by Mike P (edited 02-19-2002).]

Originally posted by BrownEyedBoy:
... and NO, the "my sacrifice" riff is NOT identical to highers riff. and if you ataully believe this u are musically retarded.

musicially retarded? ouch, maybe you should get to know me a little better, perhaps then you wouldnt say such um, wrong, things.

but im no creed
rolleyes.gif

my grandparents make better noise in the bedroom then creed does.

this whole thread was a lame-ass mockery of a band that is worse than britney spears. at least bubble gum attains to the bubble gum market, but creed think theyre hot shit and think they should moses taking the commandments from God.

i dont care if you like creed though, each to their own. i personally have a strong distain for them, IF you couldnt tell...

------------------
-deathbear

And their drummer (Scott Philipps) is in the bottom tier of rock drummers. He doesn't suck, but he's not good.

And the lame-o had a cover article in Moddern Drummer this month,
rolleyes.gif

And for those that missed the Rolling Stone cover story on Creed, it was the usual fare. 3 paragraphs about Tremonti, not a single word about Scott Philips, and Scott Stapp's ENTIRE life story. can you say EGO?

-Mike

Here's one for ya deathbear
From CDNow (I love this one... and it has U2 references)

November 20, 2001

Epic statement or hollow bombast? For Creed, record three minces even less words than the two sullen blockbusters before it. The Tallahassee, Fla., quartet's ostensible answer to "The Joshua Tree" is intended as a counter strike against the critical storm it's weathered (hence the title). It's a clear attempt to make its artistic intentions as evident as its commercial success.

But this is, after all, Creed, and it hasn't changed its Everyman rock ways that much; while "Weathered" takes a subtle step back from the Led-heavy callings of "Human Clay" -- 10 million and counting in sales -- it still mines the soft-loud hard rock dynamic the band's been perfecting since 1997's "My Own Prison". Parts are louder ("Bullets" and "Signs" veer closer to nu-metal than anything Creed's done), parts softer (the short closer, "Lullaby," glides on little more than a faint acoustic guitar), but the collision of '80s arena rock (think Def Leppard) and '90s grunge (Alice in Chains) continues, and Scott Stapp and company continue to brilliantly overplay it.

Yes, for all the religious imagery and personal strife of "Torn" and "One," the new Creed is at its best when its anthems are full-blown cheese: The center of Weathered is a trio of surefire hits ("One Last Breath," "My Sacrifice," "Stand") that sparkle with the most blazing guitars and vocal pyrotechnics since Whitesnake.

Break the Kleenex out for "Don't Stop Dancing," the logical successor to "Arms Wide Open," but the marvel of the album is "Who's Got My Back?," eight minutes of Indian scales and chanting -- sort of Creed's "Kashimir" -- that's so over-the-top that it just might be genius. Creed's "Joshua Tree"? Their answer to "Hysteria" is more like it.

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

[This message has been edited by wildhoney22 (edited 02-19-2002).]

thanks for posting that, i like that part about the cheese. cheese cheese cheese. creed is all about the cheese.

------------------
-deathbear

Creed is nothing but cheez whiz.

One time "My Sacrifice" was on MTV, and I was listening to "War" in my Discman, so I hit mute on the tv and watched the vid while listening to "Sunday Bloody Sunday." It was quite interesting (and much better), I recommend you do it during any Creed video.

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

thanks for posting that, i like that part about the cheese. cheese cheese cheese. creed is all about the cheese.

LOLOLOL!!
OMFG!!
I need to start reading ENTIRE threads...
I thought you were fucking SERIOUS with the original post and decided for a while not to even respond to this thread....but then I thought I would be nice to Creed fans for a change and give a heads up on the Olympic performance!!!
Sorry for the misunderstanding...LMAO!!
I really really cannot tolerate this band...but I will watch their performance anyway tonight...just to see how much pomposity they can squeeze into an hour.
The Toronto newspapers RIPPED into Creed's recent performance at the ACC. Bad..bad reviews....LOL...I almost felt bad for them.
Scott Stapp=a somehow disgustingly genetically altered offspring of a threesome between Eddie Vedder, Bono and Jesus.
Creed are just *soooo* on their way out...they just don't know it yet...
Luv Autumn

please tell me what the toronto papers said, or give me links. i read the jam review, it ripped them, what others were there?

------------------
-deathbear

please tell me what the toronto papers said, or give me links. i read the jam review, it ripped them, what others were there?

Which jam review are you talking about?
confused.gif

I can't remember the link for the Toronto Sun...but www.thestar.com has a very nasty review...I have the printed out review right in front of me...but I'm not in the mood to type the shite out...
The review is archived on www.thestar.com...the date was Feb 5th,2002..the critic was Ben Rayner....the title of the review is "Florida's Creed still pretentious".
Hope this helps.
Man oh man...this dude does not even offer one kind word about them...it's fucking hilarious!!!
So go give yourself a chuckle...if you can't find it...then I'll type it out...LOL..I'm just not in the mood for that right now...there's better things I could be doing with my hands right now...LOL!
wink.gif

Let me know how it goes...oxoxo
Autumn

From the Boston Herald when Creed was @ the Fleet Center (I don't know if I should set foot in there again, or if U2 should for that matter...)

http://www2.bostonherald.com/entertainment/music/cree02082002.htm

Hmmm... about 95% of the time I read something about Creed, a U2 reference comes up. Coincidence?

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

Taken from the Boston Herald review:

Not that the Florida quartet can't play; they've got boring technical competence to spare. It's just that you'd have to look hard to find any trace of an original idea; just one riff, lick or lyric that you haven't heard before.

This is the key point with Creed, I feel. They can play their instruments. In a purely technical face-off, Tremonti would probably beat Edge. But pure technicalities are boring as hell. Tremonti hasn't got 1/10th the creativity and musicianship that Edge has. Edge's guitar playing has personality. Tremonti's playing sounds like any number of metal players. Edge's guitar playing shows innovation. Tremonti just rehashes metal riffs.

Creed isn't doing anything new. I really like the review wildhoney posted. Weathered is no Joshua Tree in that it shows virtually no originality. It was made to be a chart topper, not a vision of something new. My Sacrifice has to be one of the most boring songs I've heard in a while. Nothing sounds new, nothing sounds innovative, they just use some metal riff that sounds like it could've come out of the 80s, and let Stapp whine on about his oh-so-humble sacrifice.
rolleyes.gif
Please.

Being technically proficient at your instrument doesn't make you a good musician. Reminds me of that thread on another forum where people were discussing the Edge. He might not be the most technically proficient guitar player, but he's an outstanding musician. The same can be said of U2 - they're not all that technically proficient compared to other people in their field, but they're all excellent musicians - they know how to use what they've got to create something new and innovative. The same can't be said of Creed.

OMG!
I thought you were serious at first, and after having sat through the last 2 songs of their horrific Olympics performance (WHAT Was I thinking???) I was ready to launch into an anti-Creed rant.

I'm so glad I read the rest of the thread. I haven't had a good laugh at Creed in a while thanks.

I'm gonna see if I can get the negative reviews from the Toronto papers. One of them was hysterical.

PearlJam_U2

Here's the article from the Toronto Star about Creed:

Creed Still Pretentious - Bill Rayner

It's not strictly the determinedly familiar music that offends those who so vehemently despise the many, melodramatic nouveau-grunge bands that currently enjoy great favour with record buyers and radio programmers. No, it's the way rock's "nu" breed of wussy-metallers pass off a stale, fishlike kind of anti-passion as passion, the way they've wholeheartedly subscribed to ? and appear to believe in ? the Jim Morrison/Eddie Vedder-disseminated rock fallacy that a big, Foghorn Leghorn baritone and a few swollen veins in your singer's neck somehow invest everything you have to say with Importance.

Florida's Creed are emblematic of the genre's worst tendencies, updating Journey's FM-radio bombast for the post-"alternative" generation and piously buying into their own pretensions while contributing absolutely nothing original to the rock `n' roll canon. But while the band's multiplatinum status affirms its huge following, the surprisingly quiet response it received from the 14,000 fans taking in its Weathered tour stop at the Air Canada Centre Monday night showed that studious angst generally receives only studious identification as its reward.

Chest-thumping chart-toppers like the arena-wide singalong "With Arms Wide Open" and "What's This Life For" are only vaguely distinguishable from the rest of the Creed catalogue ? same leaden Alice in Chains pace, same leaden repetition of one sludgy musical motif, same rangeless, pant-crapping Scott Stapp vocal ? but they're hits, so the Creed faithful were able to get behind them. Otherwise, though, the manic response to Stapp's toadying remark that he'd "never realized Canadians are so proud to be Canadians," which preceded the inevitable speech about how a song like "One" (a welcome uptempo number from 1997's My Own Prison) had taken on "new meaning," qualified it as the hit of the evening.

Ok I can't access the one from the Toronto Sun, cause the pricks make you pay to even view it. GRRRR

Here is the one from the Toronto Star.

Creed still pretentious
Ben Rayner
Pop Music Critic

It's not strictly the determinedly familiar music that offends those who vehemently despise the many, melodramatic nouveau-grunge bands that currently enjoy great favour with record buyers and radio programmers. No, it's the way rock's "nu" breed of wussy-metallers pass off a stale, fishlike kind of anti-passion as passion, the way they've wholeheartedly subscribed to ? and appear to believe in ? the Jim Morrison/Eddie Vedder-disseminated rock fallacy that a big, Foghorn Leghorn baritone and a few swollen veins in your singer's neck
somehow invest everything you have to say with Importance.

Florida's Creed are emblematic of the genre's worst tendancies,updating Journey's FM-radio bombast for the post-"alternative" generation and piously buying into their own pretensions while contributing absolutely nothing original to the rock `n' roll canon. But while the band's multiplatinum status affirms its huge following, the surprisingly quiet response it received from the 14,000 fans taking in its Weathered tour stop at the Air Canada Centre Monday night showed that studious angst generally receives only studious identification as its reward.

Chest-thumping chart-toppers like the arena-wide singalong "With Arms Wide Open" and "What's This Life For" are only vaguely distinguishable from the rest of the Creed catalogue ? same leaden Alice in Chains pace, same leaden repetition of one sludgy musical motif, same rangeless, pant-crapping Scott Stapp vocal ? but they're hits, so the Creed faithful were able to get behind them.
Otherwise, though, the manic response to Stapp's toadying remark that he'd "never realized Canadians are so proud to be Canadians," which preceded the inevitable speech about how a song like "One" (a welcome uptempo number from 1997's My Own Prison) had taken on "new meaning," qualified it as the hit of the evening.

Not quite as biting as the others...but not favourable either. For the record...the show never sold out!! HAHAHAHA! Kiss my ass Creed!

PearlJam_U2

Originally posted by Diemen:
Here's the article from the Toronto Star about Creed:

Creed Still Pretentious - Bill Rayner

It's not strictly the determinedly familiar music that offends those who so vehemently despise the many, melodramatic nouveau-grunge bands that currently enjoy great favour with record buyers and radio programmers. No, it's the way rock's "nu" breed of wussy-metallers pass off a stale, fishlike kind of anti-passion as passion, the way they've wholeheartedly subscribed to ? and appear to believe in ? the Jim Morrison/Eddie Vedder-disseminated rock fallacy that a big, Foghorn Leghorn baritone and a few swollen veins in your singer's neck somehow invest everything you have to say with Importance.

Florida's Creed are emblematic of the genre's worst tendencies, updating Journey's FM-radio bombast for the post-"alternative" generation and piously buying into their own pretensions while contributing absolutely nothing original to the rock `n' roll canon. But while the band's multiplatinum status affirms its huge following, the surprisingly quiet response it received from the 14,000 fans taking in its Weathered tour stop at the Air Canada Centre Monday night showed that studious angst generally receives only studious identification as its reward.

Chest-thumping chart-toppers like the arena-wide singalong "With Arms Wide Open" and "What's This Life For" are only vaguely distinguishable from the rest of the Creed catalogue ? same leaden Alice in Chains pace, same leaden repetition of one sludgy musical motif, same rangeless, pant-crapping Scott Stapp vocal ? but they're hits, so the Creed faithful were able to get behind them. Otherwise, though, the manic response to Stapp's toadying remark that he'd "never realized Canadians are so proud to be Canadians," which preceded the inevitable speech about how a song like "One" (a welcome uptempo number from 1997's My Own Prison) had taken on "new meaning," qualified it as the hit of the evening.
So there it is...
I sure hope you *copied and pasted*...because I'm a *copy&paste* fucking moron...and I would have gone to the extent of typing that out for Zoomerang...
You are my saviour...*bowing down to you*
FYI...I SAW the show...and man...they are an embarrassment to music. There are no other words for this moment...
U2 has *E*L*E*V*A*T*I*O*N*
Creed is *E*X*P*L*O*I*T*A*T*I*O*N*
Nuff said.
U2...I love you...more than you will ever know.
oxoxo
Autumn

Originally posted by PearlJam_U2:
Ok I can't access the one from the Toronto Sun, cause the pricks make you pay to even view it. GRRRR

Here is the one from the Toronto Star.

Creed still pretentious
Ben Rayner
Pop Music Critic

It's not strictly the determinedly familiar music that offends those who vehemently despise the many, melodramatic nouveau-grunge bands that currently enjoy great favour with record buyers and radio programmers. No, it's the way rock's "nu" breed of wussy-metallers pass off a stale, fishlike kind of anti-passion as passion, the way they've wholeheartedly subscribed to ? and appear to believe in ? the Jim Morrison/Eddie Vedder-disseminated rock fallacy that a big, Foghorn Leghorn baritone and a few swollen veins in your singer's neck
somehow invest everything you have to say with Importance.

Florida's Creed are emblematic of the genre's worst tendancies,updating Journey's FM-radio bombast for the post-"alternative" generation and piously buying into their own pretensions while contributing absolutely nothing original to the rock `n' roll canon. But while the band's multiplatinum status affirms its huge following, the surprisingly quiet response it received from the 14,000 fans taking in its Weathered tour stop at the Air Canada Centre Monday night showed that studious angst generally receives only studious identification as its reward.

Chest-thumping chart-toppers like the arena-wide singalong "With Arms Wide Open" and "What's This Life For" are only vaguely distinguishable from the rest of the Creed catalogue ? same leaden Alice in Chains pace, same leaden repetition of one sludgy musical motif, same rangeless, pant-crapping Scott Stapp vocal ? but they're hits, so the Creed faithful were able to get behind them.
Otherwise, though, the manic response to Stapp's toadying remark that he'd "never realized Canadians are so proud to be Canadians," which preceded the inevitable speech about how a song like "One" (a welcome uptempo number from 1997's My Own Prison) had taken on "new meaning," qualified it as the hit of the evening.

Not quite as biting as the others...but not favourable either. For the record...the show never sold out!! HAHAHAHA! Kiss my ass Creed!

PearlJam_U2

LOL...there she goes...Mel!!!!!
ACCBootlegGodess....from the PJ board...
Did you actually type that all out? LMAO!
I fucking hope not....
And yes...the Toronto Sun was nasty...gave them a 2 out of 5 for their performance!!
Wooooohoooooo!
I'm loving it...
And Mr.Stapp...I don't own any your records...and don't plan to in the future.
Sorry.
*NOT*
---Autumn

Ha! Hell no!!

I am the cut and paste queen!! LOL
I did have to do some fixing up cause when I pasted it here, the sentences were all over the place. Still MUCH quicker than typing it all out myself.

PearlJam_U2

Originally posted by PearlJam_U2:
Ha! Hell no!!

I am the cut and paste queen!! LOL
I did have to do some fixing up cause when I pasted it here, the sentences were all over the place. Still MUCH quicker than typing it all out myself.

PearlJam_U2
My wrists and fingers are thanking you.
thanks Mel.

I heard they were pretty good live...

I can see that style of music being pretty good. Creed's music IMO was made for touring...

And on the idea of Joshua Tree not being repetive for 40-50 minutes in itself... listen again.

Actually listened to Weathered a bit and I think there is a little more variety in the guitar sound/ playing then people give it credit for.

------------------
~ "You can't resist her. She's in your bones. She is your marrow and your ride home. You can't avoid her. She's in the air; in between molecules of oxygen and carbon dioxide." ~ RC

[This message has been edited by Flying FuManchu (edited 02-20-2002).]

Originally posted by HeartlandGirl:
I KNOW!!! And that song One Tree Hill? It sounds just like Bullet the Blue Sky! What's up with that?
wink.gif

So, I'm thinking of polling my students tomorrow to see if any of them like Creed. If anyone's interested, I can report back.

And did that guy from Toronto actually say "pants-crapping"? LMFAO!!!!

LOL -- do the poll!
wink.gif
I'd love to see that.

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

LOL... sure I'll take...

Sure the ballads will be different from the rockers... but the overall the guitar tone and use of delay by the Edge on The Joshua Tree sort of makes the album "sound" the same overall. Also Bono is very repetitive in his use of imagery in the songs. For instance water imagery is almost in every song. Sure you can point to 2 songs on Joshua Tree that might sound different from the rest of the album overall, but then I bet you could do it for Weathered as well...

Friends have told me that the songs to some degree sound the same on The Joshua Tree. Is each song identical? No. But tones from guitar to the lyrics are very similar sounding. That is why I really like Achtung Baby better. Joshua Tree is a classic but has its flaws. Groundbreaking at the time in retrospect.

------------------
~ "You can't resist her. She's in your bones. She is your marrow and your ride home. You can't avoid her. She's in the air; in between molecules of oxygen and carbon dioxide." ~ RC

[This message has been edited by Flying FuManchu (edited 02-20-2002).]

Originally posted by HeartlandGirl:
I KNOW!!! And that song One Tree Hill? It sounds just like Bullet the Blue Sky! What's up with that?
wink.gif

So, I'm thinking of polling my students tomorrow to see if any of them like Creed. If anyone's interested, I can report back.

And did that guy from Toronto actually say "pants-crapping"? LMFAO!!!!

Yes he said the "pants-crapping" Stapp vocals.
What you're seeing is the article in it's entirety...thanks to Dieman and PearlJam_U2.
I have the printed out version and not one bit is missing.
LOL...and the funny thing is..that's not the nastiest review I've read...the one in the Toronto Sun hit waaaay more below the belt.

Originally posted by Flying FuManchu:
Sure you can point to 2 songs on Joshua Tree that might sound different from the rest of the album overall, but then I bet you could do it for Weathered as well...

Ahem.

There are 11 tracks on The Joshua Tree.

Where the Streets Have No Name sounds like NO other song on The Joshua Tree, or in all of U2's canon, for that matter. It soars like no other song I've ever heard. But sticking to the album, that means there are TEN pairs of different-sounding songs (Streets and Still Haven't Found, Streets and WOWY, Streets and Bullet, etc.).

Same with I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, which is essentially a gospel song (as demonstrated by the live version on Rattle and Hum). So that adds another nine unique pairs, since Streets and Still Haven't Found have already been counted as a pair.

(Total so far: 19 pairs.)

With or Without You? A song of passion that builds and builds to a triumphant climax; again, unique, adding another eight pairs.

(Total: 27.)

Bullet the Blue Sky? C'mon. It's BULLET THE BLUE SKY. Seven more pairs.

(Total: 34.)

Running to Stand Still? I also think it's truly unique, even compared to Mothers of the Disappeared (the former having a quiet tension, the latter being nearly as tranquil as a lullaby). So, I'll give you that those two sound similar. But that still means that Running is unique compared to the others in the album: five more pairs.

(Total: 39.)

Red Hill Mining Town *might* sound too similar to Trip Through Your Wires, but it's still unique compared to the others: four more pairs.

(Total: 43.)

In God's Country? Unique for the album, a rollicking nearly-country song. Four more pairs.

(Total: 47.)

Trip Through Your Wires doesn't sound like One Tree Hill, Exit, or Mothers of the Disappeared: three more pairs.

(Total: 50.)

One Tree Hill doesn't sound like Exit or Mothers: two more pairs.

(Total: 52.)

And Exit CERTAINLY doesn't sound like Mothers of the Disappeared, creating one more unique pair.

The grand total is 53 pairs of songs that sound nothing like each other. And with 11 tracks, there are only 11*10/2 = 55 unique pairs. What I'm saying can be summarized thus:

Running to Stand Still sounds a little like Mothers of the Disappeared.

Red Hill Mining Town sounds a little like Trip Through Your Wires.

And that's about it.

Well no song is exactly the same and identical. I think I said that. I was responding to the comparisons of "Running to Stand Still" and "Bullet the Blue Sky." Yeah those songs are different from the rest of the album and to each other.

However compare the rest of the songs the guitar tone is very similar as is Edge's guitar playing/ use of effects and I already talked about the lyrics. Sure stylistically songs will be somewhat different. If one song is faster then another song... they are different in that sense however tone/ sound can be similar. And Streets does remind me of stuff they were working on in Unforgettable Fire and even "Heroine" of Captive.

On another note, U2 would not be making comments about "not making another Joshua Tree" over and over again or even created Achtung Baby if they didn't see what I just said IMO.

You know another thing I think Boy, October and War are similar sonically to each other especially Boy and October. Its good thing they tried to delve into horns, slide guitar, and some strings to make the songs sound slightly different from each other.

By the way I think its great U2 is being associated with Creed in some way. Creed rocks! "Can You Take Me Higher!"

------------------

Back
Top Bottom