can anyone tell me the address of U2's management?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dougal55

War Child
Hi!

I tried to look for the address of Principle Management Ltd, the people who looks after the band on the internet but I had no luck so far.

So Im wondering if anyone here in this forum could provide me an address to allow me to write to them direct.

Thanks a million to anyone who could help out.

Cheers

dougal

What are you needing to write them about? Sometimes, the best bet is to contact Propaganda and see if they can pass on your letter.

I could do the work but would rather not.

Call 1-212-555-1212

Ask for the number.

Call the number.

Get their address.

Here's the one I have from a couple of years ago, so I'm not sure if it's accurate. This is public info that you can look up, so I don't think there's anything wrong w/ putting it here

30-32 Sir John Rogerson's Quay
Dublin 2
Ireland

Or you could just take a short trip from the UK dougal and hand deliver it :wink:

Hi!

Thanks for your replies!

hey Hello Angel.....Funny, I thought Propaganda is no more and will no longer be published so I thought I would have to write to U2 via Principle Management... just to ask them something....thats all.

Mrs Springsteen... thanks for the addy! I will post it....

thanks to all for your help.....

dougal

dougal55 said:
hey Hello Angel.....Funny, I thought Propaganda is no more and will no longer be published so I thought I would have to write to U2 via Principle Management... just to ask them something....thats all.

I suggested Prop because their email addresses off of that website are still active - and fans have been known to get something through to the band via this method, versus going through the management company, which might not be any help.

I don't have a problem with you contacting PM - I just thought I would suggest a method that has been successful for fans in the past. Take from that what you will.

Back
Top Bottom