Bono's Irish Falcon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've always wondered why Edge has never signed up to releasing a signature Strat or something. Or a delay unit so you can mimic his effects; like the Eric Clapton pedal you can buy. The thought of being able to buy an Edge-like Strat is :drool:

Ooh, the thought of owning one of those... :drool:

The question more rather is, how much would one of those cost? (I haven't found anything... that would hint at a price range either. :()

Although it is in production now, the price is veeeery, very high. Only a few people can afford to buy it. Gretsch is the Cadillac of guitars - any professional model Gretsch guitar will cost huge amounts of money.

Retail is $4500, but I'm quite sure some US dealers are able to sell it for something like $2500-$3000. I know a couple who can sell Gretsch White Falcon guitars for that price and White Falcon's retail price is $4135.

Anyway, I'm personally very stoked that this guitar is seeing the light of day...

oh man thats awesome!! that guitar is really really cool

now Edge needs his own signature gutiar. . . Explorer, anyone?

man this is a slap to the face of "the edge"

bono is barley a guitar player and he gets one and edge has been in the game for so long and no one gives a shit about him very sad! wake up edge!!

im more into gibson les pauls or jackson's. but this is a sweet guitar especially if your into rock a billy!!!

Back
Top Bottom