Bono on Family Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sevikins said:
The file that everyone downloaded, is it a whole file or a whole bunch of .rar ones that you have to extract? I got the group of .rars and they keep giving me errors. :huh: :mad:

The link I posted earlier is for a whole avi file, almost 700 MB.

And if you think that's too much space, watch it once or twice and get rid of it. The whole thing is absolutely hysterical.

That's funny. I bet Bono is saying he's going to give the food to the starving African kids!

Be careful with this, those pics gave my computer a virus that immediately showed up on AVG and had to heal but still shut it down.

U2Kitten said:
Be careful with this, those pics gave my computer a virus that immediately showed up on AVG and had to heal but still shut it down.

That's strange, they're just regular attachments from Photobucket...

NumbMacphisto said:
Okay, I can't post the scene since all I have is one big file, but here's a transcription:

Peter: "Yeah, that was a swell vacation, much better then that time I was stuck on that desert island with Bono."
*Flashback to desert island*
Peter: "Bono, stop screwing around and open up that damn crate of food."
Bono: "Peter, I'm saving this for the starving children of the world in case we get rescued."
Peter: "Yeah, you know what? That's us, we're starving, all right? Now open it up."
Bono: "I can't do that Peter, it's for the starving children."
*Peter turns around and Bono starts eating out of the box. Peter turns and sees him.*
Peter: "Ahh, ahh!"
Bono: "Oh, I was just making sure it tastes good for the starving children."
*Peter picks up a rock and throws it at Bono, then starts eating the food*
:lol: :laugh: :lmao: :applaud: I cannot wait

DPrinceNY said:

errr ... and u are from what part of the globe?

New Zealand, living in Australia, don't care much for modern television programming.

Lemonfix said:
I love the Simpsons. I love Southpark. I love them to bits.

I find Family Guy incredibly unfunny. :reject:

It is basically the same type of humor so, how could you not like it? I do admit they are a bit politically incorrect but it is still funny as hell.:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:

It is basically the same type of humor so, how could you not like it? I do admit they are a bit politically incorrect but it is still funny as hell.:wink:

I love politically incorrect. FG just never did it for me (though they will occasionally have some really funny parts). Oh well, if people like it then I shouldn't complain.

Axver said:
Never even heard of this show.

You don't want to. Total rubbish, imo.......to each his own, but I'll stick with The Simpsons...

It's like slapstick humour... but yes, to each their own.

I finally got around my little problem and just redownloaded the file again. This time it went quite faster so I got it in like 2 hours instead of my 5+ hours yesterday.

So looking forward to watching it later on! :hyper:

Family Guy is juvenile, offensive and completely random.

And I LOVE IT! Man, Chris Griffin finding himself in the a-ha video for "Take On Me" in a recent episode was the best thing I'd seen on TV in ages.

I love Family Guy :lmao:

an example of Family Guy humor:
*after Peter wins Trivial Pursuit*
Chris: HA, my dad is smarter than yours!
Meg: ...we have the SAME DAD.
Chris: Yeah, but mine's smarter!!

totally stupid random awesomeness.

That Bono bit is quite funny, because it's so true :giggle:

I think that was the first time I ever used the :giggle: smilie :ohmy:

AtomicBono said:
an example of Family Guy humor:
*after Peter wins Trivial Pursuit*
Chris: HA, my dad is smarter than yours!
Meg: ...we have the SAME DAD.
Chris: Yeah, but mine's smarter!!

:laugh:...

My sister particularly got a kick out of a promo for that show-the dad was on some bus or something, and some guy was threatening to break all the bones in his body, and he's like, "I wish I had no bones!" And then this genie guy sitting on the bus goes, "Done!" and claps his hands, and the guy who made the wish just turns into a big blob and goes, "Ahahahaha...".

Those of you who watch the show will probably get what I'm talking about :p.

Angela

corianderstem said:
Man, Chris Griffin finding himself in the a-ha video for "Take On Me" in a recent episode was the best thing I'd seen on TV in ages.

OMG, that was probably the funniest Family Guy moment EVER!!! It was so perfect and so completely random!

BigMacPhisto said:

You don't want to. Total rubbish, imo.......to each his own, but I'll stick with The Simpsons...

Sounds like it. I think I'll stick with quality British humour like Fawlty Towers or Blackadder myself.

Axver said:

Sounds like it. I think I'll stick with quality British humour like Fawlty Towers or Blackadder myself.

Both are exceptional, esp. BlackAdder! Love that show! Have you seen all 4? Oh.. and speaking of british humour, do you like Eddie Izzard? Please say yes. :drool:

Zootlesque said:

Both are exceptional, esp. BlackAdder! Love that show! Have you seen all 4? Oh.. and speaking of british humour, do you like Eddie Izzard? Please say yes. :drool:

I've seen bits and pieces of all Blackadder series' on television, probably about half the episodes made in total, and have some of the third series on video. I want to buy the whole thing but just don't have the money.

I haven't seen any Eddie Izzard myself, but my friends who share my tastes have and have only positive things to say.

Moonlit_Angel said:

:laugh:...

My sister particularly got a kick out of a promo for that show-the dad was on some bus or something, and some guy was threatening to break all the bones in his body, and he's like, "I wish I had no bones!" And then this genie guy sitting on the bus goes, "Done!" and claps his hands, and the guy who made the wish just turns into a big blob and goes, "Ahahahaha...".

Those of you who watch the show will probably get what I'm talking about :p.

Angela

:lmao:

Eddie Izzard is fucking hilarious, I watched a routine of his with my friend last night...my god it was great.

Back
Top Bottom