Bono and his brother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
off topic but: does anyone else think Bono looks remarkably like Elvis Cotello in the Sweetest Thing video?

Lancemc said:
off topic but: does anyone else think Bono looks remarkably like Elvis Cotello in the Sweetest Thing video?

I've always thought that myself. It also seems like I remember Michael Stipe wearing a hat like that at one time. Maybe in the everybody hurts video?

u2lassie said:
I am bemused as to why anyone would want to know about Bono's relationship with his brother or anyone for that matter!!!I mean, is it our business, stuff like this ...? Do any of us even know the "real" Bono...? I find all this talk about Bono+Ali/his dad/mother/children/Auntie Aggie a bit weird...:coocoo:

Its the best when people let you know what questions you should and shouldn't ask...

Theres a thread, a thread, my kingdom for a thread, somewhere around here about it. I cant search at the moment. Computers gone slow. But theres a thread. In PLEBA I expect.

beli said:

Yes. I agree. Tis not a good look :reject:

I can't stand it myself. He looks so geeky and not in a cute way, in a very unattractive, uncool, dull old fart kind of way.

I guess it was a rumor about it being his brother?

No, he's not. That was just a rumour. Look back through this thread, and you will see that the person in the video doesn't look even remotely like Bono's brother.
Also, Norman Hewson did give a very interesting interview a few years ago, that shed quite a bit of light on their relationship. A quick google search will still find it.

IMO I don't think it's invading Bono's privacy for us to be talking about his brother. It's not as if we're all going to start stalking him. It's just a natural curiosity. I barely remembered he even had a brother.

Back
Top Bottom