Best Song Survivor: October Round IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the fourth round for October in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner. In October's third round, Stranger In A Strange Land got a very firm kick out of the tournament.

QUARTER FINALISTS
1. I Will Follow
2. Out Of Control
3. The Electric Co.

ELIMINATED FROM OCTOBER
11. Is That All?
10. Scarlet
9. Stranger In A Strange Land

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
36 votes: Stranger In A Strange Land
16: With A Shout
12: I Fall Down
8: Fire
4: I Threw A Brick Through A Window
3: Rejoice, Tomorrow
1: October
0: Gloria
(Total votes: 83)

C'mon folks, hop on the I Fall Down bandwagon. It's going places. :up:

With a Shout

I told and you didn't listened me... you who voted for SIASL shall burn in hell. :mad: Same goes for those voting in ITABTAW now

Can we please just get rid of IFD already so I can vote for something else? Kthanks.

Also, I love With A Shout. IFD doesn't come close to it! :|

With A Shout has some of the best music on October. Some of the worst lyrics, yes, but some of the best music. I voted I Fall Down. It has neither good music nor good lyrics.

JAHAEEROOOOOHHSAAAAAHHLIIIIIIEEAMJB must be saved!

(Not least for the fact that I'm going to a restaurant called Jerusalem tomorrow, which is my birthday, and you must respect this).

With a Shout for sure....

And how surprising, SIASL getting the boot.

If someone will just please explain to me how it's the third worst song on this album I'll be happy. It's a great, rocking guitar intro, a calm, beautiful outro, some good lyrics.

Come on, people, there is no way With A Shout should be eliminated before I Fall Down....

Come on, people, there is no way With A Shout should be eliminated before I Fall Down....

This. I Fall Down wouldn't be out of place amongst ATYCLB's bland, middle-of-the-road dad rock. With A Shout has passion and good drumming. Good drumming! In a U2 song!

Bono is apparently falling down, although I'm not quite sure those lyrics are so vague as to what he's actually doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom