Anyone want to buy a "Former Propaganda/U2.com pre-sale password"? Appraised value:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Knuckle

Acrobat
Anyone want to buy a "Former Propaganda/U2.com pre-sale password"? Appraised value:

Appraised value.....a pile of crap. That's what my Former Prop membership pre-sale password is worth. I got nothing today. NOTHING! This is despite being online with a high-speed connection.

I am so outraged right now. Please, if anyone has the urge to tell me that I should understand this, or that I knew what I was getting into...please, resist this urge. I may explode.

This anger has been silently festering since the Elevation tour, when I was duped into buying what they called "a very limited number of Golden Circle seats". These premium-priced seats just happened to be at the very back of the arena, last row, lower level. Ripoff!

Then with Propaganda (4 issues promised/ 2delivered) they simply terminate the whole thing. Their solution? Give me the opportunity to join U2.com for $20 with the promise of priority ticketing for this tour. Translation: they offer me the opportunity to spend another $20 to give me what they already owed me. (Can anyone say "bait and switch"?) Then, I cannot get a single damn ticket. GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

I swear, Propaganda and U2 are SOOOOOO ripe for a class-action suit for breach of contract, consumer fraud, etc. (Spare me your feeble legal response Jick because this suit would be a slam dunk where I live.)

Everything you know is wrong? Indeed. Apparantly, this is the only U2 advertising we can rely on.

Back
Top Bottom