You watch General Hospital don't you?! Don't you?!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: I like your theory on Rick... that kinda makes some sense. He is certainly avenging something.

The Sonny and Jason scene yesterday was so good. Finally, Jason is standing up for himself. It's just too bad I don't see the chenistry between him and Courtenay. :shrug: I feel like they barely know eachother.

Angel said:
[BIt's just too bad I don't see the chenistry between him and Courtenay. :shrug: I feel like they barely know eachother. [/B]

I agree. I think she had more chemistry with Coleman :silent:

But I'm glad he told Sonny like it is. I did feel bad for him though after Sonny told him to 'GET OUT!!!!!'.

It would be nice to see Jason go evil and become Sonny's enemy!!!

.......who's harold?:huh:

this thread makes me want to start watching one life to live all over again. i wonder if todd's still on there:hmm: now he's evil hehe...

lol icelle. I don't watch OLTL, but I do believe that Todd is still on there. :yes:

I remember Blackie! John Stamos right?

I used to watch GH religiously when I still lived at home, my Mum still watches.
Do you remember when Elizabeth Taylor was on cause she was such a huge fan she agreed to be on the show, I think that plotline was about some ice diamond james bond like scenario.

:laugh: Yeah, Elizabeth Taylor played the original Helena Cassidine! She tried to freeze the world. :crack: There was a diamond too, called the Ice Princess. :slant: Last year or the year before she used it to brainwash people. :rolleyes:
Oh, I love that show. :lol:

Scuse me, but NOTHING beats Casey the Alien!!! Remember him!!! :lol:

Anyway, bout yesterday's show. After watching Rick freak out like that in front of Carly, I think maybe you were on the right track with your idea about him maybe being Sonny's long lost brother. It was a weird reaction, but very nice to watch. (I'm sorry, I don't care how annoying he is, I still think he is a bit of a hottie.)

Loved how Sonny made Faith shake in her ugly lace stockings yesterday! :up:

:silent: oh my god those stockings were baaaad.

Rick is evil, we k now that for sure now, and that he wants Sonny to go down. :down: Was it you loopy who said he could be a brother... of Lilly? I could totally see that now.

Yea, Angel...it was me. But now that I saw yesterday's eppie I'm thinking otherwise. I'm thinking maybe HE COULD be Sonny's bro.

Who knows. I dont' think he's going in cahoots with Faith to kill Sonny though. I really think he's going to ease his way in as her partner and then kill her or something to impress Sonny. Kind of like, "See all the things I do for you Sonny?"

:shrug:

Hmm... the Rick / Lily thing does make sense. I wonder... I still don't understand why Carly just doesn't tell Sonny about Rick blackmailing her. Then Sonny would get rid of Rick and the whole problem would be solved. I guess that doesn't make for very exciting television though.

Jason and Courtney are pretty boring. They need to give her character a little more depth. Some secret in her past or something.

Hey, does Luke still have the Ice Princess? Whatever happened to that rock?

ti-hua said:
Hey, does Luke still have the Ice Princess? Whatever happened to that rock?
Didn't Luke or someone throw it into the lake or river or whatever body of water that is they are on? :| And Helena is in ANtarctica :der: T hat was such a stupid way to end her storyline.

Ahhh, u2loopy, I see what you are saying. Rick does seem pretty crazy so I could see his new partnership with Faith being just that, a way to impress Sonny even more. I hope they don't drag it out too long though. :yawn: It's starting to bore me.

Whatever happened to Courtenay's lowclass mom? They just sort of stopped talking about her.

Word has it, Eddie is going to kidnap Christina... leaving Ned and Alexis to believe she is dead. *Just a rumour.

I watched it when I was in school. I loved the "Luke and Laura" storylines of the early 80's. I liked "Blackie" too, and Lu the girl his character allegedly killed. But I never could stand Demi Moore's character whose name I forget. I found her obnoxious, loud, abrasive, and not even pretty with her massive frizzy hair and old man black rimmed glasses. Oh man, I couldn't stand the sight of her or the sound of her voice. She was so bad at overacting too. I used to think, here's a girl who won't get far in the acting world :shifty: Guess I was wrong on that one. But what I disliked about her then I have never seen in any of her movies. Maybe it was just the character or something. Anyway, I gave up GH around Christmastime 1985 when I was 16. That last Frisco and Felicia storyline they were doing then had gotten on my nerves and I gave it up. Heck, real life is hard enough without having to worry about problems of people who don't really exist. ;) I'm sure there has been a lot of good stuff I've missed over the years. I know a lot of people who love it and tape it every day. But I haven't viewed an episode in 17 years. Really.

I work at an Investment firm in NYC and Jack Wagner happens to be one of our accounts. He sometimes calls the office and I have to contain myself when he calls cuz I just want to say, "I LOVE YOU FRISCO!!!"

:heart:

I used to watch GH with my Grandmother when I was 6 years ('71) old. She loved the main Dr. (???) anyway, I watched it every summer and then taped it and watched it everyday from the early 80's to around 1992 or so.
My son was born in August 91 and his name is Colton. :shifty: He can't believe that I named him after a soap star! At least I didn't name him Frisco! :lmao:

I know!! Poor Benny!!! :(

But one word to describe Faith: EWWWW EWWW EWWW EW EWWW EWW!!!

kay, maybe that was 6 words, but you get the gist. Boy do I want to take a pair of scissors to her stockings!!:madspit:

Another thing....I'm sooooo fricken sick of Sonny saying to Jason, "So, do you want to work for me again?" and Jason saying, "YES!!!!" and then Sonny saying, 'Well, than, you know what to do." :mad:

And as much as I love Rick, I cannot stand brown nosers and he is degrading himself to the point where now he's becoming super annoying in a suit. And talk about a quick recovery! I didn't know 2 days after being in ICU, you could walk around town begging to go to cheap "5 Family" meetings.

u2loopy said:
And talk about a quick recovery! I didn't know 2 days after being in ICU, you could walk around town begging to go to cheap "5 Family" meetings.
:ohmy: I didn't even think of that! :laugh: Oh silly soaps. :rolleyes:

Do you think they could possibly make Benny not die?

:| No, like maybe he didn't really die at the end of yesterdays show. That they paramedics arrive and are able to restart his heart. I guess we'll find out soon enough. :sigh:

Sonny is sooo going to go off the deep end if Benny is indeed dead.

Does anyone else jump out of their skin whenever Sonny yells at someone? Not much startles me but we he yells I swear I lose a couple minutes off my life!

Back
Top Bottom