Yea, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to go to Yea and eat Yea cheese in Yea. YAY.

Who did thangs?

Axver 223
Vlad n U 2 134
Slopsy 134
bono_man2002 117
mysterious_jen 101
The Sad Punk 54
Cin 49
Alisaura 45
Reggo 44
bono_212 31
Irishteen 28
LemonMelon 17
cobl04 12
Lemonchick 5
coolian2 3
theedgeu2 3
liamcool 1

Man, I'm glad you not only remembered that, but gave it the fitting pun!

ahhh who would have thought the lovely danny would bring me the pissi your pants joy of my sig quote in the bonos neck thread. :heart:

i do have my occasional moments :) just for you.

Ah yes, school camp bus trips, stopping off at Yea on the way home...

"Yay, we're in Yea!"

we got the chuckles when driving past "Fagg's Mitre 10" and seeing a sign that said "Virginia St Reconstruction" (sounds like vagina, almost) on the way back from Anglesea in year 10.

Connex is goooooone.

Not that it'll make much difference.

But Connex is goooooooooone.

Connex is...telecommunications? Public transport? :scratch: I'm not up to snuff on my major Australian corporations.

maybe this new lot won't force me to take buses with drunken fuckheads home from footscray then.

hey ax i was pretty bored and just discovered the porcupine tree began as an elaborate joke, according to wikipedia. cool.

Connex ran the Melbourne suburban trains. We've also got a new operator for the tram franchise, though the name is unchanged.

hey ax i was pretty bored and just discovered the porcupine tree began as an elaborate joke, according to wikipedia. cool.

Hah, yep. I love how it wasn't meant to be SW's main band.

Anyway, I'm out to spot newly repainted trains and trams. :wave:

guys! there's never anyone around here when i come in these days.

the weather is crazy here. cold as shit today. heavy rain, supposed storms later. it's not really warm enough for a storm. i wish we had spring.

we have our chrissy tree up. are you all anti christmas, or can i share the excitement with youse?
:lol:

Our Christmas tree probably won't go up till the week before Christmas, to limit how many times Riley or the puppy will attack it.

I should design something cool in Photoshop for my Christmas cards this year. Don't know what, though. :hmm:

I am nobody? :(

My tree is up too :hyper:. I am so excited for Christmas :panic:

No, no, you're someone! I meant for the reply earlier, there was no one around then. I was excited to see you and reggo cause there's not usually anyone here. Like now, I suspect :lol:

We're doing a small Christmas this year with just the husband, kids, and my parents and sister. Due to the smaller crowd, we're doing presents for everyone and it's going to be divided up on other days with the inlaws and grandparents, etc. I'm really excited for Christmas. Aaaaaand we might be getting the pool fixed within weeks! So we can swim again in the holidays when it's bloody hot and everyone is off work and school. Bbqs and swimming. Bloody awesome.
:love:

No, no, you're someone! I meant for the reply earlier, there was no one around then. I was excited to see you and reggo cause there's not usually anyone here. Like now, I suspect :lol:

We're doing a small Christmas this year with just the husband, kids, and my parents and sister. Due to the smaller crowd, we're doing presents for everyone and it's going to be divided up on other days with the inlaws and grandparents, etc. I'm really excited for Christmas. Aaaaaand we might be getting the pool fixed within weeks! So we can swim again in the holidays when it's bloody hot and everyone is off work and school. Bbqs and swimming. Bloody awesome.
:love:

J/k ;).

I'm so excited for this Christmas, mostly because it's Travis and I's first, and we have our first tree, plus, I bought everyone a LOT of gifts this year :uhoh:. I love giving presents.

:hmm: What says Superthread, U2, Christmas and RESPECT all in one image?

...tuf bono passed out with a wreath around his neck. :laugh:

Seriously, though, i need to figure this out :hmm:

I do that all the time. Go to bed at 1:30, get up at 6.

Hello people.

Today has been a day of nerdy achievements. I am proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom