Yap, Federated States of Micronesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I almost forgot this Kool Thing that I made last night to remind myself that I was a U2 fan, as I hadn't been on the forum for a bit. It'll probably be my sig when I get around to all that stuff.

itstheperfectlogopz7.jpg

And for the collectors, a Limited Edition limited colour edition!

limitededitionlimitedcona6.jpg

:lmao:

I like that idea. I'd also be interested in what everyone makes of my ATYCLB, which I'll tweak a bit whilst essay writing tomorrow.

Coolness. Though good luck getting Khan to play ANYTHING related to ATYCLB. :wink:

Damn, I almost forgot this Kool Thing that I made last night to remind myself that I was a U2 fan, as I hadn't been on the forum for a bit. It'll probably be my sig when I get around to all that stuff.

itstheperfectlogopz7.jpg

And for the collectors, a Limited Edition limited colour edition!

limitededitionlimitedcona6.jpg

:lmao: I love it.

On an unrelated note, immediately after Passengers on iTunes is, of all things, Pearl Jam covering Split Enz's History Never Repeats with Neil Finn.

Heart
In your heart
In your heart
In your heart

Brriiing looove
*tambourine*
Brriiing looove
*tambourine*
Brriiing looove

^ My interpretation

You're doing better than me. I can't understand any of it, really.

Let's listen to Loveless to commemorate the rerelease, etc.

OOOOWHWWAOOOAHWWOOAA NNNRLRRLLRLRR FROWWOWOOWOWAAAWOWOWOAOA tiiiiiiieieeeene tiiieeen WOOOOOAAHAHAAHAHAHAHOAHA indecipherable lyrics WHWOWOAOOAOAOA or is it only U2

Mentioning limousines, yesterday I looked backwards when I was on the bus and saw a motherfucking Hummer limousine.

I ask, what the fuck? I didn't see any hip-hop videos being shot nearby. Who the fuck needs one of these? Even just to hire?

Mentioning limousines, yesterday I looked backwards when I was on the bus and saw a motherfucking Hummer limousine.

I ask, what the fuck? I didn't see any hip-hop videos being shot nearby. Who the fuck needs one of these? Even just to hire?

I once saw one and thought America had invaded.

Let's listen to Loveless to commemorate the rerelease, etc.

OOOOWHWWAOOOAHWWOOAA NNNRLRRLLRLRR FROWWOWOOWOWAAAWOWOWOAOA tiiiiiiieieeeene tiiieeen WOOOOOAAHAHAAHAHAHAHOAHA indecipherable lyrics WHWOWOAOOAOAOA or is it only U2

Loveless has been re-released? What, Shields needed to add another three walls of sound to it or something?

No kidding? I've seen quite a few of them lately here - I mean, not mass amounts, but they show up every now and then. In fact, one of the first things I saw in Melbourne was a goddamn Hummer hiring place. Was wondering if the Hilltop Hoods were about.

Heh, the Hilltop Hoods.

Monday afternoon I saw a limo in a crappy neighbourhood, and I was like "What is this limo doing here on a Monday afternoon?" and then I looked more closely and saw that the limo looked kind of old, and started thinking maybe the limo was just somebody's personal car, and sure enough, the driver wasn't in any kind of uniform. It's gotta be cool to own a limo just to drive around :)

I'd rather have a hearse though :lol:

I suggested we do RAH earlier, and I think Chass's CD drive is hungry for it.

Loveless has been re-released? What, Shields needed to add another three walls of sound to it or something?

Yeah, as far as reissues go that seemed a tad unnecessary - already sounded perfectly fine to me. I guess it just gives the average journalist for a shit magazine to go on about how MBV invented shoegaze and no album that followed Loveless was better than it, even when they namedrop albums released before Loveless because they can't get their shit together and don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Monday afternoon I saw a limo in a crappy neighbourhood, and I was like "What is this limo doing here on a Monday afternoon?" and then I looked more closely and saw that the limo looked kind of old, and started thinking maybe the limo was just somebody's personal car, and sure enough, the driver wasn't in any kind of uniform. It's gotta be cool to own a limo just to drive around :)

I'd rather have a hearse though :lol:

I'd buy a hearse, fit with the best sound system ever, put The Cure's Faith in it, glue the CD drive shut, and call it the gothmobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom