Yap, Federated States of Micronesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is clockworks and cold steel
Fingers too numb to feel
Squeeze the handle
Blow out the candle
Love is blindness

Definitely about the Troubles, people.

And if you need further proof ... Bono doesn't snippet the poem September 1913 in this song live just because it sounds cool.

For me, absolutely - but you can get so many interpretations of it. That's the sort of cryptic stuff I want on the next album.

Alright. Thanks, Achtung. You are a beautiful album. I don't get the same thrill out of you as I once did, but I still love you.

: puts on Love Is Blindness with the Watchtower snippet from 1993-07-29, Oslo :

For me, absolutely - but you can get so many interpretations of it. That's the sort of cryptic stuff I want on the next album.

Agreed. No more "'cause you're stuck in a moment and you can't get out of it", thanks, Bono.

I'm pretty sure I saw that on YouTube. The way I understand it, front row seats aren't sold at her shows, but rather, fans that seem deserving are upgraded to them. But apparently these girls were acting up and not paying attention, and Tori decided they didn't deserve the seats.

Holy shit, this Watchtower snippet in LIB is just incredible. WHY DID YOU DO THIS JUST ONCE, BONO?

I'm pretty sure I saw that on YouTube. The way I understand it, front row seats aren't sold at her shows, but rather, fans that seem deserving are upgraded to them. But apparently these girls were acting up and not paying attention, and Tori decided they didn't deserve the seats.

Interesting. I love that it came up with the ad just once, pages after she'd been discussed.

I've done it before, but always over an AIM chat. It might be difficult to do it with forum posts.

Yeah, but this is the Superthread. I'm sure we can do it!

(I'll probably just listen to the audio anyway ...)

It'd work providing you had a TV or Portable Player handy....or two monitors :drool:
My TV is two rooms away from my computer... although at the moment I don't even have ONE monitor that works properly (I really need to take my good one in to be repaired) But I might consider dragging the computer to the living room for a couple of hours to do a DVD.

(I'll probably just listen to the audio anyway ...)
I'm still a PLEBAn at heart. I have to watch.

Speaking of PLEBA. I stop going in there for a little while, and all these new pics show up!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom