Wittenoom Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:
hey post who's

fark its HOT HOT HOT . arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

G'day Jen! :wave:

This is made of so much fail. :down:

Axver said:
And you people trying to set me up with a fellow albino railfan I've met just once should be made aware that she plans to go to Canada in a year or so, perhaps not permanently but certainly for a while.

Perosnally, I'm just hoping to strike up a friendship. Come on, someone else who likes trains? Made of SuperWin!

not every relationship has to have the potential for super-long-term-ness. you can still date her!

major_panic said:
Anyway, what were we talking about before this?

I posted some writing, but nobody saw it.

All of the writing I want to post would be too long.

And all I remember from the end of the last thread was you lot trying to set me up. :tsk:

IN HONOUR OF ENTERING THE 1980S ALL MY POSTS WILL END WITH THIS PICTURE OF DAVID BOWIE AND MICK JAGGER

03gq9.jpg

The Sad Punk said:
IN HONOUR OF ENTERING THE 1980S ALL MY POSTS WILL END WITH THIS PICTURE OF DAVID BOWIE AND MICK JAGGER

03gq9.jpg

Just post a picture of a mullet, that'll sum it up well enough.

Varitek said:

not every relationship has to have the potential for super-long-term-ness. you can still date her!

Frankly, I don't see the point in that.

Nor am I thinking about relationships at this point in time. I need a new circle of friends. I'm sick of being Nigel No-friends here in Melbourne.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i'll undelete the thread when we get close if someone can remind me. i'm afraid if i left it in here, a mod would see a dupe and move it anyway.

all i did was hide it :shh:

:up:

but you'll have to edit it to add wittenoom to the list.

ok, off to finish some work for me. i got some of what i wanted to do tonight done, maybe 60%. i phail. though i did more than usual, and posted a little less.

Axver said:

All of the writing I want to post would be too long.

And all I remember from the end of the last thread was you lot trying to set me up. :tsk:

Isn't that, like, one of the recurring themes on these threads? People trying to set people up online? See: Dalton

Axver said:

Nor am I thinking about relationships at this point in time. I need a new circle of friends. I'm sick of being Nigel No-friends here in Melbourne.

You have me! Although we STILL haven't met yet, hah.

major_panic said:

Isn't that, like, one of the recurring themes on these threads? People trying to set people up online? See: Dalton

:lol: This is true.

The Sad Punk said:

this is Win but it woulda been SuperWin if you'd done a different pic each time.

The Sad Punk said:

This is sincerely disturbing.

Axver said:

The point? Simply to have fun and fulfill that emotional need, for one.

But more deeply, because you aren't going to get it right without practice. Learning what you want in a partner, how you want your interaction to be, that kind of thing, is important, and can happen with relationships that are obviously not going to end in marrriage. A year is a really long time, go for it.

major_panic said:

You have me! Although we STILL haven't met yet, hah.

You need to, you know, be healthy.

And there's Ali and Daniel and Melissa and the rest of the Melbourne crowd that I haven't met yet.

I'm at least doing something about being Nigel No-friends. I hope Dalton's proud.

Varitek said:

this is Win but it woulda been SuperWin if you'd done a different pic each time.

I was thinking that, but it would have taken too long to find a new picture.

Alright, it wouldn't really have. There's still time.

adam_and_the_ants_5.jpg

mysterious_jen said:
off to belly dance, under much sufferance, back at 7ish.

beijing isnt using lethal force in tibet. riiiiiiiiiiiight. :|

See you later. :wave:

And that's even more bullshit than when Bono claimed to hear somebody in the crowd request People Get Ready.

Axver said:

You need to, you know, be healthy.

And there's Ali and Daniel and Melissa and the rest of the Melbourne crowd that I haven't met yet.

I'm at least doing something about being Nigel No-friends. I hope Dalton's proud.

Dalton would only be proud if you'd, like, totally swooshed that albino chick off her feet or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom