What are you watching or what you wathced today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good for you, tiny ... You're getting a break from it !! :applaud:
I have to water everything today !! :yikes:
I'm watching the local forecast and it's gonna be Sunny and HOT again !! :tsk: :drool:

Last thing I saw was some of General Hospital. But I don't follow that soap...before that was Jon Stewart. That was a great episode last night, especially the Samantha Bee part and the Bye Bye Birdie footage :lmao: :lmao:

Moonlit_Angel said:
Got the Sci-Fi channel on...they're having a mini-marathon of these "Ghost Stories" shows :hyper:
Have I mentioned that I looooooove shows like these :D?

They sometimes creep me out, but I love 'em.

Absolutely GREAT !! :up:
Have you ever watched The Night Stalker series ?? :macdevil:
Now, that's one that will literally scare the crap out of you !!

Several episodes are very CREEPY indeed !! :wink:

MsMofoGone said:
Absolutely GREAT !! :up:

:).

Originally posted by MsMofoGone
Have you ever watched The Night Stalker series ?? :macdevil:
Now, that's one that will literally scare the crap out of you !!

Several episodes are very CREEPY indeed !! :wink:

Hm, no, I haven't seen that show. Sounds interesting-where could I catch it?

I'm watching VH1 Classic right now.

Angela

Tripping the Rift

episode one

God is our pilot

When I saw an advertisement for a trip to the Beginning of Time, I knew I had to go, if only for the free booze on the plane. I graciously allowed Gus to come along as my carry-on slave, on the condition he shut his whiny gripehole as soon as I proved there was no God at the Big Bang.

The Timeport was full of Gus-like religious dipwits, security guards suffering from cranial-rectal infarctions and the usual would-be suicide bombers. The flight itself was full of the same old trippy time-travel crap until we hit some turbulence. (I did not wig out and scream like a prison bitch, and if Gus says otherwise I'll rip him apart and weld what's left into vibrators for T'Nuk.) Despite my inspirational coolness, however, the spineless wonders in the cockpit turned the plane around and flew us back to the Timeport.

Since our bet about the nonexistence of God remained unsettled, Gus and I had no choice but to steal the Timeplane and jaunt back to see the Creation ourselves. We hit one big-ass jolt, and then we landed. Outside, it was darker than the crack of T'Nuk's ass and emptier than Whip's skull. A few words from me, though, and the Big Bang lit up. (Can I get a party started or what?) Better yet, God was a no-show. Gus' deep religious faith, his only comfort in an otherwise miserable life, shriveled faster than a pair of testicles packed in dry ice. I basked in the girly-bot's pathetic despair, and then we flew home.

Back at the Timeport, all the religious nutjobs had vamoosed. On my ship, everything had changed. Six and T'Nuk were same-sex partners wearing piss-ugly tracksuits, Bob acted like he had cojones, and, most disturbing of all, Whip owned a parrot. My infallible command instincts told me it was time to announce, in an ominous, weighty tone, that something was royally frecking wrong here. (Frecking? What the...? I keep saying "frecking," but this stupid computer records it as "frecking." Don't ask me why. Guess the frecking thing's busted.)

It turned out that the jolt Gus and I had felt on our way to the Creation was our Timeplane running over God Himself. Apparently, His so-called omniscience didn't extend to oncoming traffic.

On the bright side, without God or Satan to mess things up, the universe was a relaxing, cash-filled, taboo-free resort — any position, any orifice, any time. A universe full of sweet bling-bling, all of it free for the taking. And I was taking all my ship could carry.

But when word leaked out about the coolness of being evil (thank you so much, Whip), every chump in the galaxy fell for the hot new trend. Soon I couldn't fart without hitting an evildoer. So Gus and I skipped back through time, to before the Creation. We saved God, who, being an ungrateful son-of-all-that's-holy, then tricked us into being crushed to death by our own Timeplane.

How we (or the earlier we that ran us over) survived that is another adrenaline-pumping story. But Six has finally wriggled out of that ugly tracksuit and into a bathtub full of chocolate syrup, so I'll let you figure out the temporal paradox for yourselves. I have better things to do with my time....

/\ that is what i watched :yes:

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel
Hm, no, I haven't seen that show.
Sounds interesting-where could I catch it?

It depends on your daytime schedule ...
The Night Stalker TV Series is on the Sci - Fi Channel once a week from 11AM - 4 PM (ET) as part of their program marathon ... I'm not exactly sure which day it is on ... as my TV Guide doesn't specify, but other shows that are part of this marathon are The X Files, Sliders, Battlestar Galactica and several others ... I used to watch this marathon all the time, but recently the Sci - Fi Channel was removed from my program line-up. I have not gotten that channel back yet and don't know if I will !! The Night Stalker TV
Series was made AFTER the movie (with the same title) came out in 1973, it stars Darren McGavin as Carl Kolchak, a news reporter, who investigated several murders and lead himself to believe they were done by a vampire. He could NOT convince the police force or his news editors regarding his theory, although he was right !! The sequel movie The Night Strangler came out the following year in 1974 (also a GOOD one to see !) The TV series started years later, because of the overall success of the original movie and sequel ... The TV series still has Darren McGavin as a news reporter, but now he investigates several eerie incidences including vampires, werewolves, demons, and several others. The Night Stalker movie and The Night Strangler sequel are out on VHS as part of "Twentieth Century Fox's Selections" Videos for a limited time, also video stores should carry these for rental ...
I'd rent the original movie and sequel first, as you would understand his character from the beginning ... :wink:

Nightline.
I believe that this is one of the most intelligent news show on TV, including cable.
It is shame that this is the last year for it.

Back
Top Bottom