Wanks River, Nicaragua Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not sure. On one hand, it's Acrobat. My favourite U2 song ever. Being played live, holy crap.
But on the other. It was 1990's U2 recording that song with a lot of passion. I seriously doubt wether recent U2 can reproduce that kind of anger. I just don't think they can pull it off, I'm afraid it'll dissapoint while we've been waiting 16 years for it to be played!

All I've heard is ES. Besides that, nope nothing yet but awful quality bootleg of some of the songs from past tours, Streets, Desire I still remember from night 2. And I've heard parts of TUF.

I'm still not sure. On one hand, it's Acrobat. My favourite U2 song ever. Being played live, holy crap.
But on the other. It was 1990's U2 recording that song with a lot of passion. I seriously doubt wether recent U2 can reproduce that kind of anger. I just don't think they can pull it off, I'm afraid it'll dissapoint while we've been waiting 16 years for it to be played!

I'm sure Bono will be angry enough to sing it when no one puts on a mask during Walk On :wink:

All I've heard is ES. Besides that, nope nothing yet but awful quality bootleg of some of the songs from past tours, Streets, Desire I still remember from night 2. And I've heard parts of TUF.

IMO, this tour has been pretty fucking powerful.

HERE I AM!

Didn't hop on in London as our hotel wanted to charge 15 pounds for 24 hours of access and I just wanted to sleep anyway. Did a whirlwind tour pf the city earlier - saw the outside of the Tower of London and the Houses of Parliament and what-have-you; camera got a workout.

Fucking LOVE the trains here.

HERE I AM!

Didn't hop on in London as our hotel wanted to charge 15 pounds for 24 hours of access and I just wanted to sleep anyway. Did a whirlwind tour pf the city earlier - saw the outside of the Tower of London and the Houses of Parliament and what-have-you; camera got a workout.

Fucking LOVE the trains here.

:| Were you in the same hotel as Travis or something?

Nope. We don't even have twitter anymore. It crashed probably due to MJ memorial. And the wifi and phone contact with the stadium is crap too. :crack: We barely know what's being played.

Nope. We don't even have twitter anymore. It crashed probably due to MJ memorial. And the wifi and phone contact with the stadium is crap too. :crack: We barely know what's being played.

Man, that sucks. Well, U2 gigs seems to have SOME info at any rate :lol:

The only thing is, it relies on texting as well, so I suppose if Twitter's not working normal texting wouldn't be either? Or is it Twitter that's down?

Apparently the whole song!

:crack: The setlist party bores me. I think I'm going to call it an early night today and get in bed before midnight for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom