Walla Walla, Washington Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I like it for the same reasons Ashley does, but if we had to go to double-name place like this, we should have gone to Australia. EVERY SECOND RURAL TOWN HAS A NAME LIKE WALLA WALLA.

Yeah, I like it for the same reasons Ashley does, but if we had to go to double-name place like this, we should have gone to Australia. EVERY SECOND RURAL TOWN HAS A NAME LIKE WALLA WALLA.

But only THIS ONE is home to the Little Giant Vacuum Company!

I swear that Walla Walla being used in a humorous context is a Simpsons reference of some kind.

Hey, what did I do?!

You didn't give Corny Point a Superthread tag.

And appropriate that LM should show up now, since he didn't give Bad Axe a Superthread tag, and that was our third and final missing thread!

I swear that Walla Walla being used in a humorous context is a Simpsons reference of some kind.

The clown college. Though was that Walla Walla or New South Wales's Wagga Wagga?

Speaking of which:

I am so tempted to take us to Wagga Wagga next.

Bashing shall not be limited. The tagless threads were in the dark days when Khan wasn't around.

:bashes most severely:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom