Vrbno pod Pradědem Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
man yesterday was wild. so my friend and i went to panera to study (i know, i know, i told you it was wild!) last night. first of all, it closed at 9pm. wtf cafe closes at 9pm???? i was so confused when they told me that. anyway, i found out they closed bc i went to buy a pastry. he said that since they were closed, he'd give me what i wanted for 99 cents. so i asked for 2 different pastries. i paid 99 cents total. he said he used to give out stuff for free since they were throwing it away anyway, but he got in trouble, so he charges 99 cents. well i told my friend and she ran up to the counter. she walked back to our table with this huge tray of a full danish cake thing. she got the whole thing for 99 cents!

so, while i've been working so hard to lose weight (i have been on a plateau for a months now), i go ahead and do something like that. i think i gained 10 lbs alone last night eating all that crap.

/a day in the life of unico

well check it out right at closing time to get free stuff.

next time we're going to study at the B&N next door. it stays open an hour later and there's less food, so we don't get into the same kind of trouble again.

unico said:
:lol: he was alright, but looked at least 8 years younger than me. that's a good age distance, but in the wrong direction. so, it was a no-go.
i know what you mean! i will never get involved with a younger guy again :no: not even if they're younger by a year.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i know what you mean! i will never get involved with a younger guy again :no: not even if they're younger by a year.

i hear ya. some of my friends think i'm nuts but i don't think there's anything more alluring than a man older than myself.

phillyfan26 said:
How you doin', André?

I'm stunned that times before 8am exist. We're going to the Zoo today and want to be there early, so here I am, awake at this ungodly hour of 7:55am ...

I was wondering why you were up so early. Usually you get on after I eat dinner.

phillyfan26 said:
I was wondering why you were up so early. Usually you get on after I eat dinner.

Yeah, I feel like I should still be asleep for two more hours at least. It doesn't help that despite this early start, I was still up relatively late on our old Bumberry thread. :|

phillyfan26 said:
Why is your mom talking about sex?
Because my sister and her husband are having trouble getting pregnant, so now all my mom talks about is how they should be having sex every day... or five times a day like she and my dad did, and ew ew ew ew, I didn't need to know that.

God, she just said that people in Kentucky must be "horny mofos" good god.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Because my sister and her husband are having trouble getting pregnant, so now all my mom talks about is how they should be having sex every day... or five times a day like she and my dad did, and ew ew ew ew, I didn't need to know that.

Well, alright then.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:lmao: This is not helping my impression of Kentucky! Then again, nothing has helped my impression of Kentucky.

coolian2 said:
Morning Ax.

I woke up at 9:30 this morning and i think that's too early. I'm glad i only have to wake up really early twice a week.

My alarm went off at 7:35am. I just swore at it in the unfortunately misguided belief that would make the time of day and my tiredness go away.

sorry about the late reply, but...

phillyfan26 said:
I look younger than I am. Will that be a problem for the ladies?
no, it shouldn't be a problem. not all women have the same preference, and for some it changes over time. i used to like younger guys until i got burned by their (not generalising here, seriously) lack of maturity.

and of course it all depends on age range, i'm sure girls your age aren't looking for the same thing i am. whereas i'm looking for a guy who's drama-free, whos idea of a good time doesn't involve drinking until they pass out, and has their head on straight (and not up their ass). i'm sure girls in their teens are just looking for guys to have a good time with. although i'm naive about the whole dating in high school thing since i didn't do that. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom