Usa, Oita, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I buy the cheapest white bread, while they've bought a fancy expensive loaf.
that's just unhealthy.

i'm a cheap bastard, but it's worth spending a little extra on food with actual nutrients. white bread doesn't fall into that category.

I couldn't seem to get it coloured in right. It was really trying my patience until I gave up. :down:

I'll wait a while and give it another go. That's always how it works with me. There was a pic of Bono I was trying to icon a long time ago that had a shitload of orange in it and I had to make it black and white because I couldn't seem to manipulate the colours good enough. A few months later, I tried again and got it perfectly! :scream:

Ha. Tangiwai has claimed another victim: Serena's Photoshop POWAH.

Yeah, don't want to overdo it. Though perhaps "told a non-Interferencer about the Kunstmuseum?" And a similar one about the Superthread.
i have done that, the kunstmuseum that is. not the superthread. but i've totally told a few poeple who were kinda u2 fans that i helped pull off this hoax online. they kinda looked at me like "that's nice, if i didn't know you had a life, i'd tell you to get one."

are you sending me an essay some time?

Haven't finished it yet, thanks to Mum and Alan being here. I've kept researching, but I find it hard to focus on writing, especially as they have the TV on all the damn time. I didn't even get the work done on it over the weekend that I wanted to do thanks to cleaning up the flat.

I'll be handing it in by next Monday.

Haven't finished it yet, thanks to Mum and Alan being here. I've kept researching, but I find it hard to focus on writing, especially as they have the TV on all the damn time. I didn't even get the work done on it over the weekend that I wanted to do thanks to cleaning up the flat.

I'll be handing it in by next Monday.
cool, whenever. though weekend i may be too drunk and hungover and drunk and hungover. :wink:

you read me like a book :wink:

I can just see you sneaking out at 6:30am in your slippers and dressing gown, hiding behind some tree, looking around to make sure nobody's in sight, tip-toeing across your neighbour's front yard, grabbing the paper from their letterbox, and bolting back into your house.

cool, whenever. though weekend i may be too drunk and hungover and drunk and hungover. :wink:

What a shock. :wink:

By the way, if you keep posting on this thread at your current rate, you may break the record of most posts in one thread by a single person. (I recently set the record, either 370 or 380.)

I can just see you sneaking out at 6:30am in your slippers and dressing gown, hiding behind some tree, looking around to make sure nobody's in sight, tip-toeing across your neighbour's front yard, grabbing the paper from their letterbox, and bolting back into your house.

:lol::lol: there's a man in a van that flings the papers into your driveway, front lawn, trees, occasianally the roof. He brings them anytime, during the week it's after 8, on the weekends between 8 and 11. We cancelled the papers years ago but still had them delivered for a good six months for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom