TV Name Game #15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh you have it too!!!!! :wink: We get to have the pleasure of seeing Torvill&Dean skate at the start of every show :heart: :bow: :dance:

Tomorrow's World

:D :heart: Did you watch&love all of their performances back in the 80's too tiny? :wink: my mum&me love them&were glued to the screen during the O,lympics when the got those 6.0's flash up one by one!!! :love: :dance: :bow:

Dallas

Carek!!!! :wave: :hug: i'm going to answer your eamil tomorrow night so i'm sorry i've took so long! Have you been watching any travel videos in the past week?:wink:

Kaleidoscope

Hi Susan! No rush! I always know where to find you :wink: The last travel video I watched was on England and Wales. But I continue to read and research, both my friend Kelly and I and we share info! How are you? :hug:

:wink: oh that's great! :yes: :up: 7 months now! I'm feeling pretty good apart from not having too much sleep lastnight and a bit drunk now :giggle: :drunk:

oh you didn't name a prog :wink:

I watched a bit of American Idol today and you know what? I got bored half way through&switched it off :ohmy: even though i think Simon Cowell's cute! I just couldn't be bothered&i thought our X-Factor was lots more enjoyable :yes:

Tiswas

Back
Top Bottom