Turda, Romania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ... used ... up ... my ... magic ... points.
Those ... things ... you ... consume ... when ... you ... cast ... spells ... so ... I ... went ... with ... my ... physical ... attacking ... powerhouses.

Says the girl who doesn't like The Beastie Boys. I spose you'll be telling us you eat children next! I don't think I want to hear anymore spontaneous announcements from you, Serena!
:tsk:

I just had the best and weirdest combined cuisine lunch ever. Actually, I had 2 really small lunches, but whatev.

How are you, apart from extremely strange?
:hug:

:wink:
Oh, what'd ya have?

I'm hyper! I don't think I should have downed that Mountain Dew like I did, but oh well.

Oh, what'd ya have?

I'm hyper! I don't think I should have downed that Mountain Dew like I did, but oh well.

I started off with really hot butter chicken and then was still hungry because it was a microserve so I had some leftover devilled sausages with mash, peas and carrots. Now I'm really full.
:yum:

I started off with really hot butter chicken and then was still hungry because it was a microserve so I had some leftover devilled sausages with mash, peas and carrots. Now I'm really full.
:yum:
The first half of that sounds amazing :drool: but the second half, not so much.

Damn it. She over took me. Oh well. For the firs 16 pages of this thread, I owned her arse. But, I must say that she is the superior whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom