Triesen, Liechtenstein Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH....MY...GOD!!!

Last night was AMAZING!!!

oh...and if Ali is looking for her sunscreen Ax....I have it. I also have your umbrella cover. For some strange reason I put it in my pocket and completely forgot about it.

I've just had THE most amazing two days.

If I wasn't obsessed with U2 before I sure am now.

For some really annoying reason I'm awake and it's only 9 am.

Whyyyy am I awake. I am so tired after last night, but I just can't sleep any more.

whoa, lots of activity!!
I think I'll have smashed egg on toast. CinBoys Dad felt sorry for him and bought him groceries. Now I have twelve eggs to use. :up:

I heard a mutter about the school thing but will prolly get the paper tomorrow and read up on it.

Did your boy move in with you? :love:

I'm so lost on the happenings, guys. I can't be bothered reading any further back. Hope you're all well. I can't decide what to do for tea.
:hmm:
One child is at someone else's house, one is snarffing down some chocolate crackles, and one is only just waking up. I'm gonna writes me a book on parental responsibility one day.
:up:

There's peeps around! :hyper:

Did your boy move in with you? :love:

:up:

Well kind of but not really. He came to stay three and a half weeks ago when him and the girl broke up. She was still at his place and he didn't want to be there which is fair enough. Since then she's left but he's been here every night except once when we both stayed at his.
According to him we're not boyfriend/girlfriend. Seeing as we both just broke up with our significant others it would feel like rushing it. That really is ok with me, I'm happy to take it kinda slow. He's just so lovely and sweet though, introduced me to some of his pals, cuddles up all snuggly with me, loves me and doesn't want to screw up the best friendship he's ever had blah blah blah.
gaaad boys are confusing.

There's peeps around! :hyper:

Well kind of but not really. He came to stay three and a half weeks ago when him and the girl broke up. She was still at his place and he didn't want to be there which is fair enough. Since then she's left but he's been here every night except once when we both stayed at his.
According to him we're not boyfriend/girlfriend. Seeing as we both just broke up with our significant others it would feel like rushing it. That really is ok with me, I'm happy to take it kinda slow. He's just so lovely and sweet though, introduced me to some of his pals, cuddles up all snuggly with me, loves me and doesn't want to screw up the best friendship he's ever had blah blah blah.
gaaad boys are confusing.

:cute:
That's sweet :)

Does she know about you guys?
:uhoh:

ummm well, she found out that he'd been staying here but don't know if she realises it's been every night!! She's such a quiet girl though, really never says a word to me. It would probably make things easier to just have a big blowout but ah well.
Now you've given me a craving for chocolate crackles.

I woke up at 8 and just gave up trying to go back to sleep so I got out of bed at 9.

How are you today?

I woke arouind 9-ish, gave up at 9:30 or so. Just been doing U2gigs stuff and hoping my headache and other aches subside. Have leg muscles I never knew I had. Don't think the others are up yet; haven't spoken anyway, so who knows how the poor throat and voice are sounding.

Here's a tip, everybody: if you're a bit under the weather and your throat is totally shot, you might want to reconsider singing your guts out at a concert.

Bad ruled so hard. Fair trade for UF, I think, though it'd be even more ideal to have BOTH in the set.

And UTEOTW was pretty bloody dominant too. Delighted that I finally got to hear the Break On Through snippet (not to mention finally hearing Fool To Cry in Bad too).

Especially not when it's the tour debut of motherfucking BAD!

:drool:

I woke up around 11.20 ish.. managed to stay in bed for 20 minutes then got out.

Thanks for feeding the cat. :D

Sorry about my parents calling at noon something.. :crack: Way too early.

I am fully in favour of us contacting each other through IM/superthread right now. My throat hurts, and my feet and knee do as well. :crack:

I suspect I am neither moving from my room nor attempting to talk much today ...

I'm on the couch downstairs, my stomach forced me to get up. Must get something for dinner tonight and the air beds for Dublin. So I will get up.. some time. Stores are open till 6 or so, prolly will go around 4/4.30.. Will go on my bike so I'm faster, and you guys don't have to get up. :wink:

My stomach's just starting to remind me that I might need food. My legs think this is a terrible idea, especially after the adventure down to feed the cat and see if anybody else was up yet.

You know what food we do need today, though? Pie! Fruit pie! You should see the shirt I'm wearing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom