Totness, Suriname Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty: Not in the mood when you wake up eh? I better keep that in mind, wouldn't want to piss you off...

:wink:

Well I usually shower first and then eat, but when I was young I HAD to eat first, or I'd feel a bit faint..And now I'm starting to get hungry...

:uhoh: I can't help it!

:laugh:

I've never been one to eat as soon as I wake up. Normally the only time I do is when I'm going out for the day and know I won't be able to get any food for a while. Oh, wait, actually, that's wrong. For about half of grade 12, I would wake up, get breakfast straight away, then spend an hour online before heading off to school. But that's an exception, really. And I've always showered at night, so that doesn't factor into the equation.

cute-puppy-pictures-do-my-breath-smell.jpg

OMG BABY HUSKIES :love: :love: :love: SQUEE!

OMG so :cute: & fluffy :love:

:laugh:

I've never been one to eat as soon as I wake up. Normally the only time I do is when I'm going out for the day and know I won't be able to get any food for a while. Oh, wait, actually, that's wrong. For about half of grade 12, I would wake up, get breakfast straight away, then spend an hour online before heading off to school. But that's an exception, really. And I've always showered at night, so that doesn't factor into the equation.

:tongue: oh come on, as if that wasn't expected!

:uhoh: we're opposites then I'm afraid. :flirt: oh wait, I forgot, opposites attract!

:cute: Even as a little boy you were already an internet geek. Aw.

He likes the movie Cocktail :yuck:

And he has Top Gun on DVD :eyebrow: - must be a man thing. :shrug:

I haven't a clue why and i couldn't care less :lol:

Much, I am sure, to Ashley's disapproval, I'm just not interested in movies in general.

:tongue: oh come on, as if that wasn't expected!

:uhoh: we're opposites then I'm afraid. :flirt: oh wait, I forgot, opposites attract!

:cute: Even as a little boy you were already an internet geek. Aw.

Yeah, you're predictable sometimes. :wink: And I'm predictable all the time.

I didn't even have the Internet until I was 15. It wasn't long before I was addicted.

Yeah, you're predictable sometimes. :wink: And I'm predictable all the time.

I didn't even have the Internet until I was 15. It wasn't long before I was addicted.

Only sometimes? :wink:

I got a computer when I was :hmm: idk, it was in the final grade of our primary school... so I was like... 11 or so.. That was our awesome windows 3.1 tulip computer. Internet, oh no, it couldn't handle! I can't remember when we got internet, must've been about 2 years later, when we started needing it for school..
Now it's hard to imagine life without it!

Only sometimes? :wink:

I got a computer when I was :hmm: idk, it was in the final grade of our primary school... so I was like... 11 or so.. That was our awesome windows 3.1 tulip computer. Internet, oh no, it couldn't handle! I can't remember when we got internet, must've been about 2 years later, when we started needing it for school..
Now it's hard to imagine life without it!

I had my first computer when I was 9, this dodgy old thing from 1980 ... or maybe 1988. I can't recall, but it formerly belonged to my mother's boss. When I moved to Australia, I got a good new computer, but from then until when I was 15, I just used it to write and play games. We couldn't afford the Internet, really.

Now I'd be lost without it. :crack:

:wink: Doncha love the gazillion jokes there are these days? That's the only reason I like that woman!

It's all that braindead bimbo is good for. God, what a twit. It takes somebody truly special to displace Bush in Aussie jokes about US politics.

I had my first computer when I was 9, this dodgy old thing from 1980 ... or maybe 1988. I can't recall, but it formerly belonged to my mother's boss. When I moved to Australia, I got a good new computer, but from then until when I was 15, I just used it to write and play games. We couldn't afford the Internet, really.

Now I'd be lost without it. :crack:

:hmm: 1988 is more realistic I think. I mostly played games too, I remember I got a FLOPPY DISK with pokémon blue on it, turned out it had a huge virus that crashed our poor 3.1 :sad:

That pc was the coolest thing ever, one movement with the mouse too fast, *blue screen of death*
One moment of typing too fast,
*blue screen of death*

:love: Kids these days miss out on all of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom