Totness, Suriname Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to anybody else though.

Just how I like it.

I'm thinking of submitting an entry exclusively of extreme metal for DI VI just to fuck with people. It will even include a track by me, hopefully.

Good man.

Of course, I'm becoming increasingly infuriated with Pink Floyd. I want to use a song of theirs in my DI superlist, but their stuff is just so much fucking quieter than anything else I'm using.

Of course, I'm becoming increasingly infuriated with Pink Floyd. I want to use a song of theirs in my DI superlist, but their stuff is just so much fucking quieter than anything else I'm using.

Stop buying louder-is-better music?

That's because it has dynamics.

I assume Oh, By The Way has pumped up volume, though.

Actually, I disagree that it has dynamics because it never truly gets loud. It stays quiet constantly. And it's not a poor quality mp3 as I ripped it directly from cd. Anyway, Oh, By The Way is far too expensive.

Actually, I disagree that it has dynamics because it never truly gets loud. It stays quiet constantly. And it's not a poor quality mp3 as I ripped it directly from cd. Anyway, Oh, By The Way is far too expensive.

I would have gotten it if I didn't have them all already. It's only $150 here, which isn't bad, considering 1 CD is like $25.

pleba, eykiw,

DI does my head in

and theres topless bono about in pleba :shifty:

God, EYKIW's a disaster these days.

And, what, topless fat Bono with the world's worst haircut? Recent photos of him have been lulzworthy, at least those that have made it as far as mockery on the Superthread.

God, EYKIW's a disaster these days.

And, what, topless fat Bono with the world's worst haircut? Recent photos of him have been lulzworthy, at least those that have made it as far as mockery on the Superthread.

baby bono stripping frame by frame in the UABRS dvd . you wouldnt get it .

EYKIW - PHAIL. tooooo many people there that suck ass in a major way .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom