Titz, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
None specifically, but I've done Eastern European History and that ties in with Russia a lot, of course.

Ah well...there's this phrase my professor uses a lot, and she's got it on the study guide, and for some reason I never wrote the meaning of it down in my notes. I may have, but I just don't feel like typing up all my notes to find it :sigh: and I can't find any information about it anywhere on teh interweb

:lol: they're from Melbourne.

I was disappointed, usually when I listen to a new "indie" album, I go to RYM to see how much you've bashed them. There was no such ranking from you :sad:

:lmao: I'll have to listen to them just to slag them off for you, then. :wink:

His albums don't hit until the fifth listen. When I first heard Pink Moon I immediately deleted it. When I heard it again I loved it.

Yeah, it did nothing for me the first few listens. Then one day ... it hit completely.

I just don't understand how people can listen to albums more than once if they didn't like it in the first place. But i'll give it a shot since it's also on elmel's list, and I'm pretty sure he actually sent it to me once.

And the phrase from my Russian History class is Khan-Bascilius

No, she's still on AIM. I guess she's just doing other stuff online and loading lots of pages would take forever on her dialup.

That pretty much sums it up! I was uploading some pictures a little bit ago. Nothing'll load when I do that. :angry:

Sorry, I can't help there. :(

Though I do believe 'khan' refers to "family of" or "clan of", if that's any help.

Yeah, I think it means something like the Czar is the head of the Russian family or something like that

i'm so fucking happy now, i even ventured into fym. ah, feels good to swear and carry on after my kind-of haitus.

now, if only i could find a searchable database with journals i can use. actually, i had one yesterday but now it's not there. strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom