Timbits....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^^ :lol: I was wondering that when I saw it in Souly's sig in your last thread!

So my local Tim Hortons... :hmm: That would be Toronto I presume??? :wink:

love_u2_adam said:

i like my donuts and chocolate kay!!!:wink:

im not a piggy though:shifty:
this little piggy went to market
this little piggy stayed at home
this little piggy eat roast beef and this little piggy had none
and this this piggy went wee wee wee all the way home
the end.

Dad likes to take his chocolate lab Sammy for rides in the car, and they would usually end up going through the drive-thru at Tim Horton's, and Sammy was always given a Timbit. Now whenever he goes through a drive-thru, he gets excited and thinks he's getting one...so if it's a drive-thru other than Tim Horton's, he gets confused. :lol: Dad said that one day the lady was handing him his Timbit, and he knocked it out of the girl's hand, and it went under the car. The lady said it was their last Timbit. Dad said Sammy was very confused and disappointed. :lol:

The chocolate glazed ones...so small, yet so good :drool:

They're definitely not good for you. Thankfully, I have a high metabolism at the moment.

TimBits1031.jpg

wikipedia even has an entry on timbits!!

:happy:

timbits.jpg

:drool:

siriuslydaphne said:
does those taste better than the munchkins in dunkin donuts??

Even though I've never set foot in a Dunkin' Donuts, I'm willing to place my bets on it. :up:

Timbits. :drool: Reason enough to never leave Canada.

i think they stopped making the chocolate toasted coconut covered ones. i haven't had one of those in ages. :angry:

not that i ever eat at tim's anyway. :wink:

:blasphemouscanadian:

GibsonGirl said:

Even though I've never set foot in a Dunkin' Donuts, I'm willing to place my bets on it. :up:

Timbits. :drool: Reason enough to never leave Canada.
Let's build a sekret castle of Timbits, and capture enough Quebecois to make our own for the rest of our natural lives :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom