Three Cocks, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
So, I have this disturbing knack to want to call LemonMelon "Elmo", LemonMacPhisto "Lumpy", and Phillyfan "Puffy"
:lol: i like it. i always want to call lemonmacphisto limp, but something tells me i don't think a guy would want such a nickname :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: i like it. i always want to call lemonmacphisto limp, but something tells me i don't think a guy would want such a nickname :wink:

This is true.

the tourist said:
So, I have this disturbing knack to want to call LemonMelon "Elmo", LemonMacPhisto "Lumpy", and Phillyfan "Puffy"

Yeah, I almost called LMP "lump" and "limp" before.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i got into some really bad music when i was 15, what can i say
down.gif

it's kinda funny picturing me listening to duran duran, then limp bizkit. cuz i still liked duran duran then, i've never not liked them since i've been a fan. but...yeah.

I never actually bought any bad music, though. Well, except for Candyass by Orgy. But Blue Monday was great. :lol:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:ohmy: :lol:

the tourist said:
I never actually bought any bad music, though. Well, except for Candyass by Orgy. But Blue Monday was great. :lol:
LMAO i have that album too. i remember one time i pissed off my ex during a fight, who is a huuuuuge new order fan (and got me into the band) by saying orgy's version was better :lol:

yeah i was mature back then.

I've got Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom going on in the background. It's dinner time. Snake surprise!

I fucking love that Axver genuinely likes the Fake List than everyone else's lists apart from Screwy's and Phanan's.

You're still a great guy, Ax. Whenever you read this. :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:

LMAO i have that album too. i remember one time i pissed off my ex during a fight, who is a huuuuuge new order fan (and got me into the band) by saying orgy's version was better :lol:

yeah i was mature back then.

But it is. :reject:

LemonMacPhisto said:
I fucking love that Axver genuinely likes the Fake List than everyone else's lists apart from Screwy's and Phanan's.

That son of a tram has good taste. :up: :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

He gave me a B-. :wink:

the tourist said:
But it is. :reject:
lol, it is a good version, although i like new order's version better these days. although actually i don't like the original 83 version best, i like their rerecorded version from 88 best.

wtf i typed vest at first. i really can't type tonight, my posts are taking me forever cuz i have to keep correcting my typos

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol, it is a good version, although i like new order's version better these days. although actually i don't like the original 83 version best, i like their rerecorded version from 88 best.

wtf i typed vest at first. i really can't type tonight, my posts are taking me forever cuz i have to keep correcting my typos

I do like New Order's version of Bizarre Love Triangle better than the Stabbing Westward version, though.

LemonMelon said:

You missed a good opportunity for an Anchorman reference there.

That was a veiled one, but I didn't wanna lay it on too heavy.

Yeah, I'm a dumbass.

LemonMelon said:

That son of a tram has good taste. :up: :wink:

But he does not understand The Funk. Someday he will learn, but probably not in this lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom