...These Amps Go to 11...and Describe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ it pwns your mom, your car, your grandma, and your pair of tennis shoes

Achtung > Bad > Chuck Norris > Dirty Day Remix > You

^^ you :mad::down:

:wink:

^ Chuck Norris returns because I willed it, and because it takes 2 nuclear bombs and 45 consecutive showings of Showgirls to wound Chuck Norris

Getting a role on 'Walker: Texas Ranger' was the luckiest thing ever to happen to Chuck Norris in the world of acting. It is truly amazing that somebody actually hired him to act on a show that lasted years(it is also amazing that the show lasted for years, but that's a different story). The man simply CANNOT ACT.

Zootlesque said:
I'm loving this tabbed browser feature cos it helps me easily navigate between LS and EYKIW!!! :love:

The internet really is making lazy bastards out of everyone in the world :wink:

^namkcuR
I know right! It lasted 8 whole years on CBS pre-CSI/Crime Drama+Reality TV craze

^
KEEP THE LE-MAWN! :madwife:

^&^^are you guys coming too? :hyper: it wouldn't feel right to be bitch slapped by 1 guy :wink:

namkcuR said:

how true, i added an extention to firefox that lets me select a diff tab by holding the cursor over it for a second or so:drool: i don't even have to click:wink:

namkcuR said:

Oh man... but navigating between the forums is sooo tedious with IE unless you have simulataneous windows open! And tabbed browsers seem a bit more convenient than different browser windows.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Shiney lemon:love:

If you can see Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris can see you. If you cannot see Chuck Norris, then you may be seconds from death

:happy:

:heart:

Zootlesque said:

Oh man... but navigating between the forums is sooo tedious with IE unless you have simulataneous windows open! And tabbed browsers seem a bit more convenient than different browser windows.

I just switched over to Firefox for the hell of it.

Is it just me or are the text boxes where you enter posts narrower in Firefox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom