The Octagon Bar: Don't Boink Your Snooter On The Pint Glass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Hello:wave:

*Turns on telly above bar to watch Australian news. New reader blahs on about the tour of Prince Charles :eyebrow: and the tour of Crown Prince Fredrik:drool: and Crown Princess Mary :cool:. Mary and Fred, at a Red Cross fundraising dinner. Auction item - signed U2 guitar:ohmy: which went for $AUD15 000.00:up: *

Think I need a beer:wink:

*Pours another beer and gets comfy on the lounge....

Wonders:

Has U2 dem become the most powerful person on the planet and does she wear her undies on the outside :laugh:

Have Timbo and Tara come up for air lately?

Has Stars written her next opic or are there lots of rabied PLEBA girls after her?

Is Ewen still off the ciggies and, just as importantly, has he moved that pile of Rhino Poop that is starting to take on monstrous proportions out the back? (Donald is less work in this area!)

Do Gavin and Guggi get enough walks?

Has Dave's date been a :up: or :down: ?

Nurse Chrissie's nose and wrist?

Has Brightest Star been doing her homework?

And where is everybody????

Turns jukebox up loud and selects "Paradise (whereever you are) by Neil Finn. For all of you hiding out there somewhere?

:shrug: :sigh:

Oh well, looks like noone around and its time for this little black duck to get some sleep before an exciting day of slaying dragons and saving assorted knights. :D Gotta love my day job :laugh:

:wave: Night

Good Morning party people! :wave:

**heads to bar, pours herself a cup of coffee with a big splash of Baileys. Sits near a window so she can see the outside world while she tries to study for a quiz she's not prepared for.**

Did I hear someone talk about crownprince Frederik?! :D

:combust:

congrats!!!!!!:dance: :dance: :dance:
they have really good benefits - even for part time work

you know what I like? I like flexeril - it is a good drug. It makes me happy :)
love Flexeril - happy flexeril....

nurse chrissi said:
congrats!!!!!!:dance: :dance: :dance:
they have really good benefits - even for part time work

you know what I like? I like flexeril - it is a good drug. It makes me happy :)
love Flexeril - happy flexeril....

I, myself, have grown fond of perodan. And congrats Stars. My daughter works as a Starbucks barrista and they are really good about her college schedule.

U2democrat said:
wooo i'm home!

and i just found out taht i get to go to a fundraiser for our candidate for governor FREE as opposed to paying a minimum of $50!! :hyper:

Awesome!!!!

(PS I loved your Op/Ed piece)..... :up:

Rebekah!!! :hug:

Congratulations on the Starbucks gig! Can I get a Venti non-fat pumpkin spice latte with a shot of espresso please? :drool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom