The Numbers, Carlow, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, FONDUE TIME!!! :hyper:

Food shouldn't excite me so much. BUT OH MAN IT DOES.

:wave:

Goddamn I am jealous.

Now I'm trying to decide whether to make my own pizza or order it in. Make up my mind for me, O Wise Superthread!

Is this a new story? I feel like I heard about this ages and ages ago on Cracked.

There was an article on Cracked about how horrific said condition is (as well as several other sexual conditions) a while back.

My response was made with the assumption that it WOULDN'T be horrific.

Hey LM, you're about 500 posts away from 10,000 Superthread posts. Shall I expect you to reach this milestone in time for Christmas ... 2010? :wink:

And see you later, Cinner! :wave:

Goddamn I am jealous.

Now I'm trying to decide whether to make my own pizza or order it in. Make up my mind for me, O Wise Superthread!

Is it frozen or being made from scratch? The latter would greatly take away from your postwhoring time.

Goddamn I am jealous.

I would say make your own, be creative, pour moscato over it or something to give it a punch in the tastebuds. :shrug:

Ok, "All" of my Chicago Cubs shirts (and my Cubs jeans):

BowlingForSoup109.jpg

(From memory, I think two are missing, a U.S. colors Mark Prior shirt, and a Sammy Sosa shirt)

and all of my sports shirts period (plus my Green Bay Jacket):

BowlingForSoup112.jpg

(From memory, I think the only ones missing are my Comiskey Park shirt, and another Green Bay shirt I have that has disappeared from this earth. Oh, and that Soccer/football jersey is mine. Oh and I could've had more TCU shirts in the picture, but I opted to only use TCU shirts that were actually for a sports team).

Is it frozen or being made from scratch? The latter would greatly take away from your postwhoring time.

Haha, the latter. I've long since learnt how to cook around postwhoring. :wink:

I would say make your own, be creative, pour moscato over it or something to give it a punch in the tastebuds. :shrug:

If I had moscato in the house, the only thing that would stop me from doing this is that I'd be too busy DRINKING the stuff.

Hey LM, you're about 500 posts away from 10,000 Superthread posts. Shall I expect you to reach this milestone in time for Christmas ... 2010? :wink:

And see you later, Cinner! :wave:

By our rate of hopping through threads he should reach the total comfortably if he chooses to engulf himself in Superthread madness. Big time! :wink:

I would take this as a compliment. But then I realize all I've done away from the Superthread lately is watch movies.

I'm aiming for Easter.

Plus, now I've finally uploaded my Bowling For Soup pictures. Who wants to see a walking, talking penis?!

By our rate of hopping through threads he should reach the total comfortably if he chooses to engulf himself in Superthread madness. Big time! :wink:

LM is our habitual slowcoach. He rarely breaks 100 (just once this year, 131 in :slant: of all places!), and his highest ever is 145 in Blowhard!

Once again, Travis, I think we should attempt to lose that purity point no one else is going to lose :wink:

LM is our habitual slowcoach. He rarely breaks 100 (just once this year, 131 in :slant: of all places!), and his highest ever is 145 in Blowhard!

About 1/10 of those posts wound up being sigquotes though. That's what I'm aiming for these days. :lol: It involves a lot more thought!

Once again, Travis, I think we should attempt to lose that purity point no one else is going to lose :wink:

I'm waiting for both of you to get a bit tipsy and try to cybertouch each other's junk junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom