The Interview That Never Ends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
My whole body's burning Lila it's hot!

why were you talking about me?:(

Nothing bad, I called out for you and my buddy Lila was bummed I didn't call for her. No big deal...I don't think...right Lila?

Back on topic:

LJT when exactly do you start at the university?

You never said to take out a G:madspit:

:wink:

Anyway folks i am heading to bed now too...pretty tired i be...

Sweet dreams:wave:

4.gif

back to questions...

Favorite ice cream flavor?
12.gif

It's party night for the girls we're going to a dueling piano bar and it might be my turn to get on top :flirt:

December

Should I be good or live it up?

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Nothing bad, I called out for you and my buddy Lila was bummed I didn't call for her. No big deal...I don't think...right Lila?

Back on topic:

LJT when exactly do you start at the university?

Last question before i go...not sure yet still waiting on accomodation info...though its likely i will be gone by the last week of this month.

Slan...:wave:

Lila64 said:
oh yes, there are many many a smiley. I even have a list I made so that I can find some in a hurry, LOL
5.gif

So that's your secret :ohmy: I was wondering how you had them organized it takes me forever to find the ones I'm looking for!

Reggie if you find yourself in Fullerton tonight you're welcome to join us:wink:

redkat said:

So that's your secret :ohmy: I was wondering how you had them organized it takes me forever to find the ones I'm looking for!

Reggie if you find yourself in Fullerton tonight you're welcome to join us:wink:

No, I don't have most of them organized at all. I just have many windows open at once. I did go to one of the sites that's not very specific on finding things, and copied some down, like the dancing banana on the piano. I saved some that were funny or cute or thought I'd find a use for. I even got to use my Groucho Marx one in the Robert Downey Jr. thread. You never know when they'll come in handy
cool023.gif

d010.gif
it don't matter to me. It's still a free country. I think :scratch:

Do you look like this on the job? (With more hair of course)

Back
Top Bottom