The House of the Rising Sun, brought to you by... The Communist Sun God Worshippers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Cassie! :wave: yay that's awesome, I got my mark for the midterm that I had last week and I'm really happy. BUT I also had a French oral test today and that was just awkward...:lol:

French orals will be the death of me - I ended up dropping 4 grade levels because of my nerves last time :lol: :madwife:

John what straightener do you use? I need a good one as my hair never stops having this wave-curl that I keep trying to get rid of :madwife:

Mine's a Remington; but if money's not an object and you want a really good straightener GHD's are pretty they're like the...Jimmy Choo's of straighteners

I didn't type the post like that; with the capital letters. ALso my name has a capital B. Why'd you change it? :scratch: :lol:

Wayne I mean you :p

You girls and your straighteners :shame: RUINING your hair!

We're doing US politics at the moment, talking about congress, the supreme & the elections... so almost exactly the same as you then! I really like my class, mostly the discussion element of it. Do you have discussions and stuff?

Yeah, all the time. It's probably half of our class time. We start each class with discussions about what's happening in the presidential campaigns. That's definitely the best part, I'm not really interested in all the theories and statistics we talk about later on when the professor lectures. :lol:

I remember my french oral when I was asked what my favourite book was I panicked and said the Da Vinci Code...*nail in the coffin of exams*:lol:

French orals will be the death of me - I ended up dropping 4 grade levels because of my nerves last time :lol: :madwife:

This was my first but it was SO strange, they took us to this "language lab" and made us record ourselves reading out these things, and it was just so weird because we had to play it back just to make sure it recorded properly and I don't like hearing myself. :reject:

I remember my french oral when I was asked what my favourite book was I panicked and said the Da Vinci Code...*nail in the coffin of exams*:lol:

:lmao: That's hilarious. Nail in the coffin on John's future in Ireland..

This was my first but it was SO strange, they took us to this "language lab" and made us record ourselves reading out these things, and it was just so weird because we had to play it back just to make sure it recorded properly and I don't like hearing myself. :reject:

Oh god that must've been embarrising, recordings always are. Especially in French :lol: How long have you been studying it? We can so have conversations in French and the other's won't understand us :drool:

I saw him a few years ago. He was so funny. :lmao:

This was just so random, there's this super ghetto "walk of fame" where I live (it's in the middle of the food court at the mall) and they were having induction ceremonies while I was there today, and he was one of the MCs. :lol:

:lmao: That's hilarious. Nail in the coffin on John's future in Ireland..

Oh god that must've been embarrising, recordings always are. Especially in French :lol: How long have you been studying it? We can so have conversations in French and the other's won't understand us :drool:

I've been studying french for two months....get back to me in a few years and we'll have those conversations. :lol:

HAHA WILD! On facebook, did you get the new rick and steve update?! :lmao:

In high school, I went to a German event with my class. With games and stuff. I had to have a conversation with someone in German but I didn't know when they wanted me to start so I answered the first few questions in English. I felt like such an idiot. :lol:

I've been studying french for two months....get back to me in a few years and we'll have those conversations. :lol:

:lol: You're probably more advanced than I am! I've been studying it for 6 years but a good 5 of those years were spent messing around in the lessons... *sigh* My misspent youth :madwife:

In high school, I went to a German event with my class. With games and stuff. I had to have a conversation with someone in German but I didn't know when they wanted me to start so I answered the first few questions in English. I felt like such an idiot. :lol:

You should of seen me in my Irish one when I didn't understand a question I just stared...

boooooooooooooo

All the cool people have one :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom